ashley__s_in_trouble_by_kirbyslover.jpg

Well if you're gonna grant kids to hell, now's the time

just sayin
1453931141293.png

If youre going for like pretty scenery and landmarks and all that, there are tons of reasons to visit the US : p Its a really diverse land, landscape wise. Theres alot to see here, alot that Id like to see, too. Even here in my dinky little state, we have really cool state parks with natural forests and stuff to see, its way cool.

i mean id like to camp out in yosemite park, but otherwise one place id really like to visit for the culture is japan (and totally not because they have the coolest technology. :SWhistle:)

i mean id like to camp out in yosemite park, but otherwise one place id really like to visit for the culture is japan (and totally not because they have the coolest technology. :SWhistle:)
Just don't buy any used panties from a vending machine when you're in the US. It's definitely not a thing here yet and I'd be concerned it was some sort of Chris Hanson pedophile sting... or just a disgruntled vending machine stocker.

Ive heard that Nintendo is a bit egotistical and act like they know everything, Im not accusing them of that, is just what Ive heard : p

I wouldn't die from shock if they were a tad egotistical.
They're very stubborn and self-absorbed in their legendary legacy. I've read several industry veterans explaining how difficult and unpleasant Nintendo were to work with.

I personally don't respect Nintendo as a business, but I do respect their body of work. Sadly, they've done a lot of dodgy things in the past (like the origins of Mario 64).

Last edited:
I wouldn't die from shock if they were a tad egotistical.
They're very stubborn and self-absorbed in their legendary legacy. I've read several industry veterans explaining how difficult and unpleasant Nintendo were to work with.

I personally don't respect Nintendo as a business, but I do respect their body of work. Sadly, they've done a lot of dodgy things in the past (like the origins of Mario 64).

What's w/ the origins of Mario 64?

Back