Most people in my city go to one part of town for trick or treating! that's where a lot of homes are lined up, easy to get to! I wish I could go there but I gotta take the little ones around our neighborhood so our mom can come.

My sister will also be joining us! X3

That's nice of him. I can eat as much candy as I like, but most of them I give to Family members, like I give Chocolate to my Dad, some reese's to my ma, etc. I give people's favorites out. Also yes, ask for Pizza! can never go wrong with a slice of pizza. >:3

oh yeah, Ashley. Did you see this yet?

tumblr_ofd48j5KHT1s2z1y6o2_r1_540.jpg

New artwork done for Ashley for Halloween! ^^ *Fighting hex off with a torch* Back, Hex! no talking about the noodles!

Her arms in the 3ds themes are okay. but the ones for the badge arcade seems to be...what you said - noodles. It could just be because the artwork for the badge arcade needs to be somewhat small to fit on the 3ds home screen so they probably had to make her smaller.

I bet her next official artwork that isn't in the Badge arcade will have her arms back to normal!

Your Taylor Swift icon makes her look like Samus.

Must be because of how she has her hair styled.

Man! I love me some Trick or treating. :3

The free candy and dressing up - With my siblings and I we can have garbage bags full of candy to last months! the Candy we don't eat we give away to people or other family members. I need to ask, but will you be going out as --- I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. ;p

Oh no...... sweet tooth's gonna kick in. >_>

Back