Nah, you're right. If I wobble a Falco to 999% in Melee and then use my weakest throw, it will kill. I basically have to use jab or ice block to not kill at that high of a percentage. Even above 200, normally rather low-power moves start killing reliably.

Anyone notice how Brawl had MUCH better throwing mechanics for Wario? He could spin and hurl small/light characters like Metaknight really aggressively - there was an actual weight and size difference. Yet in Smash 4 it's generic and weak so you can't even K.O. with a spin unless the damage is absurdly high and you're on the very edge.

The magic characters just levitate your butt off the ground and kill you with a back throw center-stage.... It's WARIO, Nintendo. Powerful throws are his specialty! :mad:

I intended to make the tier list for the purpose of pushing the limits of the player and intentionally motivating people to make better AI for their fighting games. A computer can predict, but it doesn't think (like IBM Watson). If there was smash AI played by IBM Watson a player could certainly "outplay the devil".

So I was looking up Three Mile Pilot on wikipedia cuz Ive recently gotten into their very first album, and I read some neat things about them

The group released their first album, Nà Vuccà Dò Lupù in 1991. It was recorded and mixed in 3 days, composed only of bass, vocals, and drums, and released onCargo/Headhunter. Their next record, The Chief Assassin to the Sinister, came out (also on Cargo/Headhunter) in 1993, with a vinyl version released by Negative Records and then later by Goldenrod Records. It was significantly darker and introduced Jenkins on guitar

(thats actually why Im listening to it, is just Zach on bass alone with drums and singing : p)

Also video game references-

3MP's early releases often referenced the cult sci-fi computer game series Star Control, as evidenced by album and song titles such as Star Control Out, "Chenjesu," "The Ur-Quan Destroyer," "Androsyn Guardian," and "Ilwrath," simply because they liked the names.

I thought this was super cool : p Ive never heard of Star Control, but now I wanna play it : p

Sadly, it appears that they havent released as much as Pinback has, which is a bummer cuz I think I like this group Zach wrote music with more than them : ( His music with them was more heart-felt and emotional I think.

Studio albums
  • Nà Vuccà Dò Lupù (1992)
  • The Chief Assassin to the Sinister (1994)
  • Another Desert, Another Sea (1997)
  • The Inevitable Past Is the Future Forgotten (2010)
EPs
  • Three Mile Pilot (1998)
  • Maps (2012)
Compilations
  • Songs From an Old Town We Once Knew (2000)

So I found Chenjesu : p

Doesnt make me think of the song at all : p

Should listen to the song while watching that video btw, haha would be great : p

A lot of people seem to be unsure about the NX at the moment. I was pretty happy about the video Nintendo showed. Before the reveal, I had a bad feeling about the NX.

ashley__s_in_trouble_by_kirbyslover.jpg

Back