My father still doesn't really know the difference between the Wii and Wii u, so they should probably go away from that Wii name and have something cooler! I still say NX is a good name, even if it is just a codename. Then again Nintendo Duo doesn't sound so bad either.

Maybe, Ninja Kitty --- maybe... I guess marketing the game would be way better, but didn't they market Wario shake it heavily? I remember seeing it a lot back in the wii days of 2008.

It shouldn't be all about the money anyway. Wario Land is probably still profitable if they market the game. A reason Wii U did so bad was because a lot of people didn't know it was a new console. The name didn't help either.
to put it nicely, tell that to the numptys at nintendo hq. the nx seems like a marketing ploy to make up for the wii u's supposed failiure. i mean, ill gladly support it if i feel the console is well worth it (including portability features) and nintendo is finally putting their customers and good console and game design before profits. but the truth is nintendo is the epitome of big business gone rogue. the relationship between customers and the company seems more like a slave master ordeal than a mutually beneficial trade deal.
nintendo just expects people to buy whatever they put out because its nintendo, but thats clearly the wrong idea.

Alright, they sell better than Ware, but does it sell nearly enough for Nintendo to consider making more? I'm no expert on Wario land, but I'm pretty sure the last game did not sell enough, and the last game was nearly 8 years ago.
That depends. Individual software titles use to sell less compared to how software titles sell now. I can't tell if this is Japan, North America, or all of the regions combined, but it states on wikipedia that Wario Land 4 sold 1 million units by 2002, which is comparable to Golden Sun that sold 1.08 million units, Kirby Amazing Mirror at 1.3 mil units, and Metroid Fusion at 1.28 mil units.

So, those games are pretty much on par with each other sales wise and thus got a sequel. Shake It sold bad, but I'd chalk that up to it not really being a Wario Land type of game when it comes down to it and not being known enough to sell on Wii.

I'd say put a Wario game on the next generation handheld at it's launch, and if it flounders even then, then yeah, there's no real hope for the series. If it reaches 1-2 million units, it's worth it for Nintendo.

Nah the beatles were a boy band cuz they were a group of cute young boys singing cheesy lovey dovey songs aimed at young girls, they were totally a boy band in their beginings : p

This is pretty much corrrect. They would certainly evolve into something greater, but in the beginning they were very much a boy band

That depends. Individual software titles use to sell less compared to how software titles sell now. I can't tell if this is Japan, North America, or all of the regions combined, but it states on wikipedia that Wario Land 4 sold 1 million units by 2002, which is comparable to Golden Sun that sold 1.08 million units, Kirby Amazing Mirror at 1.3 mil units, and Metroid Fusion at 1.28 mil units.

Fusion there with how much it sells makes me hopeful that if ever do get a new Metroid game that we'd be able to see the story progress after Fusion. Since the latest game Other M happens inbetween Super Metroid and Fusion it'd be nice to know what happened to Samus after the catastrophe with the X parasite.

Oh I just learned about Final Fight thanks to YTer Nikateen, actually : p It looks way fun, I like those 2d beat em ups. Would like to play them.

Congratulations, Glowsquid. Thats way awesome.

Oh and guys, I got an acoustic guitar yesterday : 3

So now I can use that in my recordings : p That will add a little more diversity, as now I can play higher notes too : p But due to my lack of recording equipment and the fact that I just play through my laptop mic through my amp on vocaroo I cant play them both at the same time, of course : p But I can play a few songs on a standard guitar too, now, which could be interesting : p

I still have four songs Ive written that I need to record still (though one of them I wanna write lyrics for), and now I wanna get some acoustic guitar tracks too. So I have plenty to do there : p

Oh and guys, I got an acoustic guitar yesterday : 3

So now I can use that in my recordings : p That will add a little more diversity, as now I can play higher notes too : p But due to my lack of recording equipment and the fact that I just play through my laptop mic through my amp on vocaroo I cant play them both at the same time, of course : p But I can play a few songs on a standard guitar too, now, which could be interesting : p

I still have four songs Ive written that I need to record still (though one of them I wanna write lyrics for), and now I wanna get some acoustic guitar tracks too. So I have plenty to do there : p

Sensational to hear, MW! A happy musician is a busy musician/a busy musician is a happy musician.

It get's pretty lonely on the WarioForums, since pretty much everyone hates Ashley there. I wish there were some more Ashley fans there so I wouldn't be the only one.

a lot of them are mean to me.

I'm really depressed. The Wario Forums really hate Ashley, they choose any other character over her.

I thought that site was all about Wario's characters, but they seem to hate Ashley. I wish they didn't, but they do.

The mod choose some ugly girl over Ashley, which saddens me. \\

Some of the people over at Wario Forums are real fucking assholes. I wish I had some friends with me over there.

Kyon, seriously, why are you even on this forum? Why are you talking crap about the forums on your google page, but still coming here acting like youre a part of the community?

This is a forum dedicated to Wario himself, which includes the Wario franchise. The majority of people here are obviously Wario fans. Plz stop telling the internet this is a hatefilled site because they dont agree that Ashley is the greatest character ever.... on a Wario forum.

And plz plz plz stop trying to get your friends to come to the site and start some stupid war over a character. You are literally the only person on this entire site that causes any fights whatsoever.

Anywho, after reading these, I am going to put Kyon on ignore from now on.

Oh guys, I just remembered something I was thinking about.

They should make a Mario wrestling game : p You know, like the other sports titles. They could have the entire Mario cast, and each character could have their personality we all know and love and all that, and like they could all have their own special moves based on the things they do in their games.

It would be way cool : p It could be like a really simple grapple game, a to grapple and do a move and b to hit. It could be way fun : p
Though I guess it could be too much like SSMB : p

Btw Wario would have to be the champion, hes clearly the best for such a sport : p

EDIT: I mean no nvm Im totally not talking about the cancelled game Mario Spikers or anything move along nothing to see here >.>

Oh guys, I just remembered something I was thinking about.

They should make a Mario wrestling game : p You know, like the other sports titles. They could have the entire Mario cast, and each character could have their personality we all know and love and all that, and like they could all have their own special moves based on the things they do in their games.

It would be way cool : p It could be like a really simple grapple game, a to grapple and do a move and b to hit. It could be way fun : p
Though I guess it could be too much like SSMB : p

Btw Wario would have to be the champion, hes clearly the best for such a sport : p

EDIT: I mean no nvm Im totally not talking about the cancelled game Mario Spikers or anything move along nothing to see here >.>
Had no idea about the Spikers thing and watched a video on it. Interesting, I might've gotten it.

I will say as a side note, I kinda wish Smash had a grappler type character. A fully fleshed out one based on grappling hasn't been done yet, I mean they could do Wrestler from Rhythm Heaven which would be neat, but I'd really like to see Rawk Hawk if they were to do one.

Haha yeah I actually just like really learned about it today : p It would be way cool to have had that game, hope something happens with it sometime.

And yeah! Haha Rawk Hawk is actually one of my favorite characters, Id like to see more done with him : p I think a cartoony wrestler character could fit really well into the Mario universe : p And haha Rawk Hawk would make an awesome hidden character in a Mario wrestling game actually : p

Haha yeah I actually just like really learned about it today : p It would be way cool to have had that game, hope something happens with it sometime.

And yeah! Haha Rawk Hawk is actually one of my favorite characters, Id like to see more done with him : p I think a cartoony wrestler character could fit really well into the Mario universe : p And haha Rawk Hawk would make an awesome hidden character in a Mario wrestling game actually : p

It honestly sounded a lot more fun if the strikers game were made into some sort of Greco-Roman wrestling since the original designs had Mario in those funny wrestling attires similar to what you see Rick Steiner in. Also yesss Rawk Hawk and his amazing theme, video games need more wrestling characters just like Mask De Smith.

Big_MASK.jpg

I dont remember Rawk Hawk having a theme : p I should look into that : p

And haha a masked wrestler, Who in the Mario universe would make a good masked wrestler : p

Sadly not a vocal theme but he did have his own boss theme here it is.

When it comes to masked I can only think of Bowser himself but that wouldn't be very interesting.

Oh haha I remember that theme! Haha yeah is great, almost has that synth electric guitar sound that every 90s wrestler had : p

And haha I was thinking something more mundane like Toad for masked wrestler : p

Back