His goldfish picture is beyond manly though, it's always fun to see what our fav musicians are up too even if it's mundane things.

Haha, yeah poor Penelope : p I dont think thats the same fish btw, the song was written in late 90's early 2000s, which means the fist had to be like over ten years old by the time that picture was taken. The song is about a goldfish with an air bladder problem though : p It was Zachs goldfish : p

It's THE ...
MARIOSHACK
(say what?)

It's THE MARIOSHACK
(yahoo im in-a that shit!)

It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK

Mario's from the side
Luigi's from the pier

Yoshi look so big-ya

Wario WAH, WAMAN baby
He hates Mario and loves the gold

Luigi's super cool, he's still jumpin
Ripe Birdo, still a virgin

Peachy meet da freaka da weeka
Luigi's homegirl Mario wanna keep her
That ain't happenin neither

Shake it like a star-ra, hold up
eating eating, mushrooms in my lungz
I got shrooms what you watching son

It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK

It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK
HEY WHOA WHOA HEY!!!!!!!
we have a shiiteload thread for that!
oh. wait, this is it.

Haha, yeah poor Penelope : p I dont think thats the same fish btw, the song was written in late 90's early 2000s, which means the fist had to be like over ten years old by the time that picture was taken. The song is about a goldfish with an air bladder problem though : p It was Zachs goldfish : p

I like how even animals would influence music like this as well. amazingly sweet but very sad as well, about air bladder problems poor fish but she will live on.

I actually watched all his Turok Dinosaur Hunter videos, even heard his Bender impression : p

Other than that I havent watched any of his videos outside what Ive been shown here : p

Back