Oh, haha same, except I dropped out a few years earlier : p This is like the only site Ive been on where Ive met other fans though, so Im glad you joined : p

Totally feel free to post in the wrestling thread : 3 I mean it btw, please post anything youd like to say, weve like run out of things to talk about : (
Haha, I'll give it a go if I think of anything. Big warning, though. There is a dark secret within me....

I am....

a...

John Cena fan....

I use Safari and I use an ipad, not a desktop but I'll use my dad's laptop once in awhile. Hello, Kyon. I'd love to talk to you about Ashley but I'm not staying long. So keep it short.

Here is the link

Blanche was being mean towards Ashley for some reason, thinking somebody like Ashley shouldn't get attention, though that shouldn't really matter in the first place! If your character doesn't get recognized by Nintendo then big deal! just don't talk sh*t about the character currently getting attention, like it isn't Ashley's fault.

Here is the link

Blanche was being mean towards Ashley for some reason, thinking somebody like Ashley shouldn't get attention, though that shouldn't really matter in the first place! If your character doesn't get recognized by Nintendo then big deal! just don't talk sh*t about the character currently getting attention, like it isn't Ashley's fault.

Blanche is one woman, she's not a people.

So, what you said was objectively false.

Here is the link

Kyon was being mean towards 9 Volt for some reason, thinking somebody like 9 Volt shouldn't get attention, though that shouldn't really matter in the first place! If your character doesn't get recognized by Nintendo then big deal! just don't talk sh*t about the character currently getting attention, like it isn't 9 Volt's fault.

I see...here's some advice; pay no attention to her, if she thinks Ashley shouldn't get fame then ignore her, after all it's only her thoughts, it isn't like her thoughts are fact or anything. Pay no attention to this thread, She just sounds jealous that the other characters of WarioWare and Land are being ignored and will do anything to bring you or other Ashley fans down. I've read a few replies and I have no thoughts on the matter.

I see...here's some advice; pay no attention to her, if she thinks Ashley shouldn't get fame then ignore her, after all it's only her thoughts, it isn't like her thoughts are fact or anything. Pay no attention to this thread, She just sounds jealous that the other characters of WarioWare and Land are being ignored and will do anything to bring you or other Ashley fans down. I've read a few replies and I have no thoughts on the matter.

Prove that I sound jealous

Back