You know me...or do you? lol. I'm bad with ignoring when people are hating Ashley! though I guess I should, I don't want to make things worse, and hey! who cares what she thinks, what matters is what's happening. I should just enjoy that Nintendo is giving her attention at all^^

Wow...I feel much better!

You know me...or do you? lol. I'm bad with ignoring when people are hating Ashley! though I guess I should, I don't want to make things worse, and hey! who cares what she thinks, what matters is what's happening. I should just enjoy that Nintendo is giving her attention at all^^

Wow...I feel much better!

It's gonna be short lived anyway :3

Try your best, you shouldn't make things worse, if somebody down talks Ashley just ignore them, besides, most people online are stubborn and will do anything to prove one another wrong. Sometimes they take fact, slice it up and only take the parts that support their claims. I have to leave now, remember just to ignore people who make you angry.

Wow... I feel even better, lol. See ya later, Ashley. I'll pay no attention to those users. Like every other character in existence, there'll be those people who hate/dislike them. No character is safe, not even Saitama ._.

The best thing is just to ignore them.

Or for Heavens sake, I actually didnt even mind Ashley and even have a picture of her on my wall, but you guys are starting to make me hate her.

Its a freaking fictional character, just deal with the fact that not everyone likes your favorite character as much as you

Try your best, you shouldn't make things worse, if somebody down talks Ashley just ignore them, besides, most people online are stubborn and will do anything to prove one another wrong. Sometimes they take fact, slice it up and only take the parts that support their claims. I have to leave now, remember just to ignore people who make you angry.

You mean like your friend Kyon there?

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM THE EVIL LORD OF THE DARK EVIL RITUALS!

I HAVE COME TO FEAST UPON YOUR SOULS.

YIPPE NO IT ME SUPRA THE MARTN, BANG BANG BANG

04e15bb745accc431aa59a272fe20578.jpg

YIPPE NO IT ME SUPRA THE MARTN, BANG BANG BANG

View attachment 2670

It's THE ...
MARIOSHACK
(say what?)

It's THE MARIOSHACK
(yahoo im in-a that shit!)

It's THE MARIOSHACK
It's THE MARIOSHACK