Can we all agree that Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is one of the best Gamecube games?

Screen_Shot_2015_10_20_at_7_23_52_PM.png

Happy Saturday! Mine's going great. Going to reply to an email, do some programming, maybe play Katamari Damacy later or some other game.

Oh, and I have to water my plants at some point.

How's your Saturday going?

Oh my God, seriously? Haha, wow.

Hey, I've got myself a fair share of funny IRC stories though. I went into a room (is it okay to post the name? I don't really know. It was sort of like an "underground" chat, I guess. I wouldn't want to spoil their little community) thinking it'd be a chat about breaking bad... Turned out to be a chat for dads! They all talked about their wives, kids, personal stuff, etc... They even grilled me to see if I was one of their wives undercover! It was pretty funny though, seemed like a cool group of dads.
too bad my friend at the time got me kicked out of all the rooms i used to frequent...

Reactions: 607
Yeah, I don't talk to them anymore. I'm sure I could always go back to the IRC rooms and explain myself, but at this point I'm not really worried about it. I just kind of stick to forum communities. ;)

Well, uh... Ya know what I'd say to that?
":wariowalk:"

X̵̸̴̡̳͉̮̞͍̥͎̫̤͍̣̙̤̱̙̃̏ͩ̑̊̇͊ͫͤ̚P̶͙̤͔̜̰̫͙̥̞͖̗̤̪̲̬ͨ̈ͮ͒ͪ͑̀̽̾̐̂̒͘̕͞Ç̨̛͔͖͈̼̝͕͙̘͉̥̩͇͈̱̝̳͗̌̇̓͊̉̇̃̔̋ͫ̚͢͡V̶̡̪̼̝̦̪͇̘͙͓ͦ̄ͦͥ͋̏̀̒ͮͨ̍̊ͩ͋ͤ͋ͪ̓Ẽ͆̇̋͒ͦ͆͑̈́̈́̈́ͤ͘͏̸̤͚̼͓̜̣A̴̛̫̦̩͙̺͚̭̻̰͉͍̠͓̲͍ͦ͒͌͐̈͗̍̌̽̑ͣ͑̑ͣ͞Ǫ̫̭̤̟̱̻͙̋̅͐́̃͠Q̨̯̣͇̰̍͆͌̑͐ͣ͆̎ͣ̅̾̈́ͯͩͤ̔ͥ̚͡F̶͗̄̉̏̽͑̆̈̈͘͏̢̣͕͚͕̬̭̻̟͉͉͍͕̫͔̩͙̰͔͈Ǫ̵̤̮͇͚̲̪̳̝̫̖̪͊ͣ́͆ͪ͋ͯ̐̂̅͌̋́̚͟X͗̋̅̓ͩ͂ͣ͒ͪ̍̈́ͧ̌ͪͦ͋҉̵̧̟͇͈̖͈͡S̷̵̖̣̭͎̩̫̖͎͈̱̬͓̩̮̹͗ͯ̅̑ͫͬ̽̇̂̋ͮͩͯ̓̎ͫ͌́͟͡Ǫ̵̥̼̱̞͐͗́̽̓̿ͪ̍ͤ̈̕͘͡ ̢̧̹̩͍̣͚̮͎̱̟̱͍͓̖̻͖̥̼̬͛̃̿͂ͣͤͪͮͦ̕͝W̨̛̟̥̳̼̘̟͎̰͓̼̙͂ͥͭͩͩͩͤ̊ͫͭ̽͜͜G̴̸̡̤̘͉͈̲̮̜̼̝͕̯̺̣̫̃ͪ́̍ͧ̀͡ ̷̨̡̰̗̞̖̪͚͖̻̥̗̳̥̯͓̳̳̥̩̙̿̽̅̊̏ͧ̓̊̂͗̃ͪͬ͊̇͆͐͝M̡̞͚͚̝̥̳̺͂̾͒̄̔ͥͯ̔̑ͤ́ͮ̏͟͟P̄́̌̐̆ͣ҉͉͉̼̰͇̼̝̤́͟͡͞X̵̶̧̞̭̤̰͎̺̹͖̜̜̱͇̞̺͖̫͓̱͖́͒͌͆ͪ̉̿̀͟C̷̡̞̪̪̺͉͔͈͆̂ͯ̐̀ͮ̆̕͞R̦̟̲̞̬̝̩̤̻̟̖̈́ͩ̀̀͒̽͢Ḧ̩̯̻̹̯̰̻͔͖́̿̐̿͐̉͂̿̄̎͛͗͜

FINE THEN
P̨̡ͨ̅̓ͥ̎̎ͥ͂̓̚͟͏͕̹͎̥͇̦̺̫̻̙Ǫ̭̤͙͙̟͔͔͇͔̤̞̹̞̘ͭ̔̆̔̾̌̅̒̏̈ͩ̏̅̀͞ͅX̌ͤ͐ͣ̓̾̿̀͟҉̸̞̫͙̼̠̳͉͔̮̻͕̮̳T̨͖̰͕͓͖̙̯̘ͪ̐ͪ͆͆ͥͭ̐͆̉ͧ̎ͫͯ̃͟͝͝͡P͒ͥ̓̄̎͋̑̀͑̇ͮ̈҉̭̗͚̥͙̬̕Q̵̸͕͚͚͇͎̫̣̰̘͈͙̼̝͛͂̓̊ͬ͋̂́ͫ̋̊ͦ͂͡O̢̢̖̘͕͚̹̼̗̓̐͋ͣ̃͛̓ͩ͊̑͌̐̅ͣͯ̎̽̀͜V̡̨̟̗͖̩͍̥͖̣͎̺͉̻̺͎̱̙̐͂͋͊̇̒ͮ͗ͯͫͮͥͫͯͨ̚͟ͅͅZ̨̨ͫ͑ͦͮ̿̒ͨ͊̅ͭ̉̔̆̉͟͏̧͙̱̭͎Á̸̡͌̑ͣ͗̂̐ͯ͗͌̀̓̄̓͊ͯ̌ͭ́͢҉̘͚̺͇͎͚̬̦͍̳̜̩͎̟̝̯̹̮̻M̡̛̛̺̩͇̅̓͌I͖̖̙̙̰̫̣͓̰̝̯̻͓̱͂ͬ͊̀͆ͬͣͫ̀ ̢͔̪͖̟̠̜̤̬̞͈̠͑͊ͦͭ̆̍̉̈́ͯ̆͋̑̃̿̿ͨ͊͜J̟͕͇̪̝̩͓͇̪̟̖̠̫͉̐̂̋́̋̍́̆̽ͬ̌̇͋͞͠͞Ģ͙͈̻̠̦̼̑ͪ̍ͮ̄̾͛̀ͨ͗͋̅̀̋̎̊̉ͭ͠͡ ̡̛͇̗͖̝̱̥̘͇͉̐͂̉̎̒̉̒͊̐ͬ̇̽̏̊ͨ͟͡Q̡̩̫̰̱ͩͤ̓͐̂̀̀͟Y̶̬̺͍̤̦̤̪̼̝̳̼̬̫̦̟̭͇͓͒̍̅ͥ̒ͣ͟͜N̸̴̨̛̦̮̳͚̻̝̞̯̺̥̻͖̽̔ͮ̂ͬ̂ͯ̍̉̓͆͛̄̔̎́̈́̃͆͘T̨̖̹̰̭̼̘͍̙̩̳̥͓͓͇̼̮̿̉ͦ͗ͧͩ͌͋̏ͨͨ̏̏ͯͬ̍̆ͪ̚̕͟ͅH̢̯͕̯͎̲̻̩̘̮͓͎̖͍̖̓̂̌̐ͯ̍̇ͫ̂͑̌̚͘K̗͓̜̪̤̻̱̪̬͈̮̬̫̞̻̭̋ͧ͆̌̈̋̏̇ͪ͐ͧ͠

Does this forum already have a thread dedicated to music? Like general music that you like discussion?

Or maybe we could even jut talk about it here : p

Back