I'm so sorry, I had no idea you were sick. You are right, I did have a lot of time to get used to the rules my parents set on me, I like using the internet to socialize and talk with friends far away. When I say I don't use the internet often, I only mean I don't spend hours on it, I'll use my phone to text friends and call family, so in a way I too use the internet a lot.

Don't worry about it, I don't talk about it much so there wasn't any real way of you knowing unless you were like, hard core stalker mode you might have heard me mention it a few times. - I don't like talking about it, it brings me down and upsets me.

If you were born where internet is a big thing, odds are you'll use it a lot as well - seems to be the case with you, but you don't use it like any of us do, we'll go on YouTube, Forums, Facebook, etc. You only use it everyday to contact friends and family, so I wouldn't call you a heavy internet user. I'm glad you worry/care about me, but don't ever worry about me~ I'll be okay! My mom and dad said I'll make it through it all so I will.

Sorry for bringing it up, it won't happen again. I agree, my brothers use the internet a lot, mostly for gaming. Not sure why my mom doesn't tell them being on the internet too much is bad, If I had to guess it would be because they are older. You are my friend, I'll worry for my friend if I have to, rather you like it or not, however I'm happy to see you are filled with hope, and I hope you'll get much better in the near future.

It better! loljk. Like I said, don't worry about it!^^

You really do care for me, don't you? Like I told my other friends, us Ashley fans gotta stick together! so did you get the Ashley badges that recently came to North America? they have Ashley in these cute costumes, like a bee or traditional which clothes! go check it out if you haven't already.

@Magical Ashley you must join the dark side! we have things like Steam, free to play games, youtubers with derpy senses of humor, and dank memes!
@Haruhi Suzumiya i think i know what sickness you're referring to, but in any case, getting excercize can help ya feel better. i probably need to cut out some internet too if im being honest with myself.
oh, and btw reminder that im gonna be a secret agent uhhm, secretary for halloween. yep, its unique because its totally normal.

Last edited:
I'll just call it the "Illness".

This illness hurts my feet and knees, so it's hard to walk a whole lot. I can often ignore it, but sometimes it becomes to unbearable, to the point where I use the little scooters at Walmart, though I do my best to avoid doing that, last time though I needed it

One day I hope this all goes away.

I don't drink Coffee, I did that one time but that was the only time I had it. Yeah, which is why I'm worried, I got enough sleep last night --- maybe because I woke up earlier then normal. Let's see, I went to bed at 12 and woke up at 9...

Yeah, my eyes felt better after awhile! Had fun trick or treating, out of all the houses only one rejected to give me candy, lol. I have a huge bag full, the ones I don't like I give away or to my family members.

Im doing well, actually. My long work week is almost over, only two days left and I get two days off, and I plan on ending it with Chinese food, so that makes me happy : p

Whats happening Saturday?

Back