Wow, that was the 5000th post!
Hm, just an idea that I came up with yesterday that seemed interesting to me, and I figured I would try make it work! Sometimes you need to try some stuff even if you don't know if it will be particularly useful. d;)
Thanks for taking it! d:)
what kind of voodoo experiment is this!?!?!1!?/!1!
i did notice a pattern with my own answers. im guessing people would be more likely to pick an even number than an odd one, and more likely to go to one end or the other without picking an end number. i dunno, you should share the results :3

Reactions: 607
Guys be sure to vote on election day.

tumblr_nzzeknJEwx1qfqa3so1_1280.jpg

Shell need your votes

From the description from a big Pinback fan's yt video of Zach playing their song "Glide" live-

Published on Sep 14, 2016
@ Terminal West Pay attention how the intro is played you idiots. 14th to 21th fret pinky stretch you morons, try that home and never fap again, pussies, i warned yall. Say Zach don't go hard and i'll dead lift you from your clavicle bones and bench press you through a ceiling

Thought that was very educational : p

what kind of voodoo experiment is this!?!?!1!?/!1!
i did notice a pattern with my own answers. im guessing people would be more likely to pick an even number than an odd one, and more likely to go to one end or the other without picking an end number. i dunno, you should share the results :3
I will try to create some graphs some time! I'm not too good at Google Spreadsheets stuff, but it should work.
I've got 95 entries so far, trying to get to a hundred!

It better! loljk. Like I said, don't worry about it!^^

You really do care for me, don't you? Like I told my other friends, us Ashley fans gotta stick together! so did you get the Ashley badges that recently came to North America? they have Ashley in these cute costumes, like a bee or traditional which clothes! go check it out if you haven't already.

Really? I see. Oh, was there new Ashley stickers for the 3ds home menu? I haven't the time to look, but you can bet I'll go see if they are still there, however I do not currently have funds in my Nintendo Network ID.

So today Im going to help Make America Great Again : p

Oh and this is my new favorite youtube video-

Its ways better than whatever Metal's favorite video is.

oh yeah, its american election day!!! i already voted by mail :p
if you are headed to the polls, be sure to keep an eye peeled, it could be important considering some of the stuff flying on the news.

Ivre heard that there was some group of people who were gonna look for Trump supporters (apparently they have decided to wear red to their voting centers) and keep them from voting. Sounded scary yeah : p

My mom actually said something about me wearing red when we go and vote. Yeah Im not wearing any red : p Even if it werent for that, I have no interest in showing everyone who Im voting for : p
(Also I dont like people thinking Im a fanatic when it comes to politicians, Im merely taking my chances by choosing one of two candidates that I think will do a better job, other than that Im just hoping things go well, am not that devout to them : p)

Ivre heard that there was some group of people who were gonna look for Trump supporters (apparently they have decided to wear red to their voting centers) and keep them from voting. Sounded scary yeah : p

My mom actually said something about me wearing red when we go and vote. Yeah Im not wearing any red : p Even if it werent for that, I have no interest in showing everyone who Im voting for : p
(Also I dont like people thinking Im a fanatic when it comes to politicians, Im merely taking my chances by choosing one of two candidates that I think will do a better job, other than that Im just hoping things go well, am not that devout to them : p)
huh. over here, red has a bit of a different meaning. anyway yeah, theres a lot thats gonna be going on today.

Back