Doing homework...illegal?! SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE! haha, this law/rule system sounds great --- though I bet there are some pretty nasty flaws that'll make this "dream" become a nightmare.
yeah, there are its drawbacks... as for the game itself, its a lot better than youd think based on what i described it as.
unless you're not into strategy games in the first place.

Reactions: 607
Correct, I don't care much for strategy, I just like to go in guns blazing! oh, so it's a game! also it's expensive? just what kind of gun is this?

(also drunks yelling outside again.)

Correct, I don't care much for strategy, I just like to go in guns blazing! oh, so it's a game! also it's expensive? just what kind of gun is this?

(also drunks yelling outside again.)
lol, i didnt bother to look up the price, its almost dirt cheap :-/
oh, and i didnt know you lived in one of Those neighborhoods.

It's just the next door neighbors, I don't live in a bad neighborhood, in fact I live in the safest and cleanest part of town. Probably just people having fun, the only real bad things that happen around here is from our neighbors who usually drink. The girl next door is my age yet she already drinks, smokes and has a child, speaking of which, she's having another baby.

It's just the next door neighbors, I don't live in a bad neighborhood, in fact I live in the safest and cleanest part of town. Probably just people having fun, the only real bad things that happen around here is from our neighbors who usually drink. The girl next door is my age yet she already drinks, smokes and has a child, speaking of which, she's having another baby.
ahh, i know exactly what you're talking about. my neighborhood is generally good, but there used to be our neighbors next door who'd always have parties and get drunk and make a mess, which would piss off my dad, which would ruin everyone elses day. then they moved out and were replaced by... slightly not as messy neighbors

My Disgaea waifu is Rozalin brah

1479063367091.png

uuuuhhhhh, she looks a bit. Young.
unless this is one of those not looking like your age anime cliché. But that won't keep it from giving me a morbid expression.
uhh, you were thinking of a non platonic relationship? would not want to kiss a thousand year old demon... okay, maybe one of those cheek kisses where your lips never actually make contact with the other person :p

I wonder if the mods could go through people's old avatars? that way your secret will be ours! >;3

I bet that avatar with the Box you had --- holds all your secrets!...or SpongBob at the Christmas party!

I wonder if the mods could go through people's old avatars? that way your secret will be ours! >;3

I bet that avatar with the Box you had --- holds all your secrets!...or SpongBob at the Christmas party!
uhh, umm, merry christmas spongebob 0.o
speaking of which, the holidays and thanksgiving approach. anything you guys are thankful for or any plans for the holidays?

I already had our Thanksgiving last month, however I am thankful for the life I was given, nice family, a great house and loads more. As for the Holidays, we're just gonna spend it like we do every year - giving each other gifts. I'd like money for the Switch later next year.

I don't know what I should get my family though, I'm sure I'll find out later - just gotta do some Holiday shopping!

I already had our Thanksgiving last month, however I am thankful for the life I was given, nice family, a great house and loads more. As for the Holidays, we're just gonna spend it like we do every year - giving each other gifts. I'd like money for the Switch later next year.

I don't know what I should get my family though, I'm sure I'll find out later - just gotta do some Holiday shopping!
oh, i guess american thanksgiving day is different, mainly because of the historical time period. (its on a different day) and thats a nice way to celebrate the holidays. as for me, the people i normally celebrate thanksgiving with are really sick, not dying, but most likely we're gonna celebrate at home.

Yeah, my family is kind of like that - especially me, I've been sick for years, it's getting worse but treatment is doing me good.

Yeah, like I said I live up here in icy Canada, our Thanksgiving happens a whole month before yours. Yup, I love the holidays, seeing all the pretty snow fall down on a winter night, seeing the Christmas lights hanging on everyone's homes, it's truly a pretty sight! I always look forward to snow, I even love shoveling our driveway, weird, but it's fun!

Back