Who here actually enjoyed the Godzilla 2000 movie?

And guess what? That three mile pilot album I ordered on amazon. Well, the seller said he cant sell it to me cuz he found out the disk is broken. Said Id get a refund. Well its been three days now and apparently the money has been taken for the purchase. Yay.

Will have to try to get it again this friday when I get paid, if I can : / Am sad.

Who here actually enjoyed the Godzilla 2000 movie?

And guess what? That three mile pilot album I ordered on amazon. Well, the seller said he cant sell it to me cuz he found out the disk is broken. Said Id get a refund. Well its been three days now and apparently the money has been taken for the purchase. Yay.

Will have to try to get it again this friday when I get paid, if I can : / Am sad.
aw man, usually the sellers on amazon arent too fishy. try contacting amazon itself. they should be able to fix it if the guy cant refund your money.

For some reason lately i can't stop listening to songs by Scatman John. Then i got all down in the dumps after being reminded of his fate. Its cool now, atleast he lives on in my current jam.

I got ahold of the seller, he told me that without sending amazon a tracking number for the pacakge, he doesnt get the money. And he even showed me a picture of his account telling him that the order was cancelled and no transaction was made. He said I should get ahold of amazon, which Ill probly do, but I have a feeling nothings gonna come of it : /

I found a shirt I want-

548e47832a155d282f3788d6da74ebf4.jpg

It looks kinda plain and basic, but it fits cuz thats like exactly the style Zach has, haha.

In every picture, he is wearing either a black or brown tshirt : p

Man I'm so bored of waitin' for something to happen! I'm waiting to get my hands on Pokémon so I can at least have something I wouldn't beat in just 4 hours. Been pretty quiet lately, mostly because I got absolutely nothing to talk about.

Literally for the past few days I just been sitting next to my desk, listening to music and either waiting for someone who wants to play, or waiting for more people to get on mb2. I haven't even finished both my drawings due to having no motivation to finish them.

Sounds like a boring few days for you. I on the other hand am planning to buy Xenoverse 2 on Xbox! I cannot wait, looks so fun! or maybe I'll buy it on stream if the glitches are fixed. What sort of drawings? the one where Hex has a huge battle arm? :3

Literally for the past few days I just been sitting next to my desk, listening to music and either waiting for someone who wants to play, or waiting for more people to get on mb2. I haven't even finished both my drawings due to having no motivation to finish them.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Back