tumblr_nwgtb2eJ7U1swyyfwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwgtb2eJ7U1swyyfwo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwgtb2eJ7U1swyyfwo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwgtb2eJ7U1swyyfwo5_400.jpg

tumblr_nwgtb2eJ7U1swyyfwo8_400.jpg

ryusei06.jpg

ryusei11-1.jpg

Ryuusei-no-rockman-ryuusei-no-rockman-19286381-490-440.jpg

The original sources of these aren't around anymore, but I figured I'd share em' here anyway, since I just checked up on Pinterest and saw them among my reommendations, still some of my favorite Star Force fan art.

I've listened to most of the Mega Man 9 arranged sound track but for some reason I've always neglected to listen to this one. It's really good I wish I would've listen to it sooner.

DGwHe94VoAEvY9W.jpg

Before this blows up, a little background:

That artwork appears in Mega Man 8's Museum in Legacy Collection 2. However, it's NOT from Mega Man 8. At all. The art is too new and it was drawn by Yuji Ishihara, character designer on MMBN, MML and MMSF. In addition to the comments mentioned in the OP, this is a digital piece whereas MM8's concept art is all pencil and ink. It's indeed new.

The theory is, whoever put together the museum saw this - the giant hand - mistakenly believed it was Duo, and put it into MM8's museum. Fans believe this comes from an unrelated project currently in production.
~ via Neogaf

So apparently some new concept art got leaked via Legacy Collection 2.
I wonder what this means??????
Could this be for a new Mega Man project? Could Mega Man finally get a proper new game?
Or could this just be art for a cancelled project? Because it could definitely be.
I'm both very interested and optimistic in seeing what this means.
However
Considering Capcom's infamously shaky record with the series, I'm gonna keep my expectations grounded and low for this one.

Last edited:
I wonder if it was a cancelled project that never even saw the light of day from when Capcom was cancelling Mega Man projects like crazy.

The Smash Bros Mega Man design isn't particularly unique as the Megamix design also looks quite a bit like that.
7ebea7127e10b821bbd9ce0744ec9be2.png

That is quite curious indeed, it's hard to say if it means something is coming, but Capcom Japan did hold a survey on whether or not people would be interested in a new Mega Man title, so who knows.

Unless the context is that this poll was like right after MM10 was released that sounds like such a silly poll to make.

Still pretty silly I mean, do they really expect a sizeable portion of people to say they don't want any more Mega Man with especially how hard Capcom's dropped the ball with the series lately?

Well then again, maybe people wouldn't want more Mega Man due to Capcom's poor handling...

I want bondman to come back, apparently he was suppose to appear in the psp game MMPU but instead Inafune made two new robot masters in place of Bondman.

This is the best thing to sum up the overall stream
aa0.png

Seriously all we literally got was merchandise and a showcase of the two legacy collections
That's pretty fucking lame If I say so myself...

Though despite all that I wouldn't consider Mega Man dead like others have been saying
Considering we're getting a new cartoon next year.

And we got these new character designs as well.
rsyx6gnyf1yfwowbxapi.jpg

DKWN-qvVwAAf0gc.jpg

While we don't exactly know Capcom's future plans with Mega Man, maybe there could be a possible light in this gloomy darkness.

Back