Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins

TB100

Just a random guy.
Coins
Coins

New Mega Man 11 trailer with a release date of October 2nd 2018.

I gotta say, this game is truly looking dope so far.
Love Wily and Light's new voice actors and the double gear system looks very intriguing.
Also, here's the box-art
mega-man-11-boxart.jpg

TB100

Just a random guy.
Coins
Coins
Oh yeah and Mega Man is getting a new Amiibo alongside MM11
mega-man-amiibo-1.jpg

As well as a collectors edition
246E0429-F2F7-42C6-A9AF-2E4CC7C738B1-288-000000906F9111F1.jpeg
The Amiibo looks pretty sick If I say so myself.
Wonder if this means the Switch version of MM11 will have some Amiibo compatibility?
If so, what would the bonus be? A new weapon? mini challenges similar to Legacy Collection 1 & 2?

Last edited:

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
I suspect it will have some amiibo functionality, though I hope it's minor.

As for the other stuff? Looks good. Seems like the revival the Mega Man series needs at this point.

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
I hope Yuji Ishihara does Megaman 11's art justice it's looking pretty generic compared to his other stuff. Also putrid green liquid man = best mm11 girl.

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
@warelander welll your thoughts of megababby? On one hand I'm very happy it isn't meta like most shows now a days much in the style of sonic boom and pacman and the ghostly adventures. Some of the rms look pretty accurate especially waveman also 8-bit sprite portion is neat too they went with accuracy on this as they used the same room you fight waveman in.

Kokonoe

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Played through X5 and goodness it's horrendous. (Legacy collection)

Thankfully X1-4 are gems that stand the test of time.

MrLlort

Microgamer
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Did you know, that in 2007, there was some Java mobile port of Mega Man 1 for Japan only (Or not Java- I have no idea, really. It's seems like port for Java, so...). It had weird framerate and controls... But It's Java port, it's kinda acceptable. In 2008, it received an upgrade. You can play as Roll.

So yeah, they took this version, and made Mega Man 1 Mobile out of this... not NES original! Longplay video bellow confirms this: Roll's new sprites at the end and Stage select screen after clearing Wily's stages (Lol why are they even here?).

Not only they kept awful framerate, you can't even play as Roll in this version... What a waste of potential.
I guess 2-6 ports were made on same engine, this game uses, as they are share same framerate and controlls. L- for Lazy.

Anyway, I really like Mega Man series. I think my favorite one goes to be classic sub-series (Surprise, Surprise). I guess becuase I introdused myself to Mega Man in numbers (from 1 to 10).

Also, what do you guys think about Zero in Smash. No one seems to talk about that.

They also made new Mega Man X remix. Kinda cool, because Smash 4 focused only on first 3 classic games music.