The Mega Man series

I'm going to watch it because everyone in it looks like they come out of a short bus and apparently Wily isn't going to be the main antagonist in it.
Well just rumors but either way it looks very generic.
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-03-21%2Bat%2B11.31.55%2BAM.png

New Mega Man 11 trailer with a release date of October 2nd 2018.

I gotta say, this game is truly looking dope so far.
Love Wily and Light's new voice actors and the double gear system looks very intriguing.
Also, here's the box-art
mega-man-11-boxart.jpg

Oh yeah and Mega Man is getting a new Amiibo alongside MM11
mega-man-amiibo-1.jpg

As well as a collectors edition
246E0429-F2F7-42C6-A9AF-2E4CC7C738B1-288-000000906F9111F1.jpeg
The Amiibo looks pretty sick If I say so myself.
Wonder if this means the Switch version of MM11 will have some Amiibo compatibility?
If so, what would the bonus be? A new weapon? mini challenges similar to Legacy Collection 1 & 2?

Last edited:
I suspect it will have some amiibo functionality, though I hope it's minor.

As for the other stuff? Looks good. Seems like the revival the Mega Man series needs at this point.

I hope Yuji Ishihara does Megaman 11's art justice it's looking pretty generic compared to his other stuff. Also putrid green liquid man = best mm11 girl.
tumblr_maepl2kETx1r8q5d1o1_250.png

@warelander welll your thoughts of megababby? On one hand I'm very happy it isn't meta like most shows now a days much in the style of sonic boom and pacman and the ghostly adventures. Some of the rms look pretty accurate especially waveman also 8-bit sprite portion is neat too they went with accuracy on this as they used the same room you fight waveman in.

Back