The Original Character Thread

Oh ok good. :D
wink.png

A few.

This is Glynis. She gets pretty worked up... Not always in the A N G E R Y way, though. And sometimes she's got Cinnamon thinking she's silly or funny.

These two are brothers who are... gods, I guess? The left one, who is older, is Piké (I don't mind if it's typed without the accent, but it's pronounced pee-kay, not like the fish pike). The right one is Meio (pronounced like mayo, like y'know, mayonnaise).

All the shit about Movie Sonic recently reminded me of a character I came up with back in 2014/5, when I attempted to draw Bart Simpson and fucked it up, but then, failure is the mother of innovation, or something like that.
I've still drawn him on occasion ever since his inception, just because of how fun he is to draw.

Swook du Hedgehook. He has a pot belly, human-like arms and legs, and wears knee-high socks like Mr. Moseby.
I have this set of three scenes that takes up a literal page, but it's on my old computer (and I either deleted it or didn't even post it on tumblr, like a dumbfuck), so it'll have to wait a bit. The drawing that showcases his full design is actually me attempting to recreate the centerpiece of that showcase thing from memory.

This is Hardy (Got the name from "HARDY HAR HAR"). He's a descendent of pirates and I made him from a concept I had in 2016 or 17.

This is Bristlejaw. She's a scorpion werewolf.

And this is Princess Boilhex. She's a unicorn dragon.

So, I had this idea for a character. I never had a name for him, he was just 'that sad femboy jester' up until I created this song, but I did have a backstory for him. The backstory is he used to be one of a set of five clowns, each with their own shtick (loosely based on their respective performers' personalities). He was 'the sad one'. By the time the MC arrives, their circus is long past its glory days, and many of its remaining workers are treated as little more than slaves. The MC themselves was more-or-less shanghaied, to be put in the show, but their fiery spirit gives them the courage to make an escape in the dead of night, with
Gabliacci.png
Gabliacci to help them.
Gabby misses his friends very much, and wonders where they've all gone, where they ended up after leaving him behind, one by one. Despite his seemingly melancholy, understated demeanor, the player comes to learn that he's actually quite positive and friendly, even if he is really quite sad. He doesn't fully understand the concept of self-pity, and 'wonders if something must be wrong with him' to not really grasp the concept, since he's seen it in so many others. However, he does appreciate the player's sympathy if he receives it.

I'm pretty proud of his theme.

Attachments

• Gabliacci.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 270

This is Bowtie-- I mean Botai. She's an always-fancy-dressed detective friend of Eliso, Colbi, and Vic, and makes Maximino melt.

The left is Jan the robot richkid and the right is Kicra the zombie alien. They're besties.

The left is Mixx Killa (I wanted her name to sound like a rapper's) and the right is Hoshiaka. They're Cinnamon's gal pals who are voice actresses as well.

This is Donnelle. She's a bit of a bully who's got cravings for candy and a certain older man who I've got to get to making some time.

This is Keala. She's a yellowfin tuna mermaid who's known Bubblegut since they were Kindergarten age.

This is Ghikron. He's Xabby and Trimmie's species and is a well-known hero who lives in Boilhex's kingdom.

This is Twigs. She also lives in the aforementioned kingdom as her parents serve Boilhex's parents. Boilhex thinks she's like a sister to her, but Twigs prefers not to have any siblings, especially if they're older.

This is Irgeil. He's an "alien speaking English," and was an outcast for no good reason, and was rumored to have a contagious, non-existant disease like cooties called "The Irgeil Touch." (situation like mine starting from 5th grade ughh)

This is Photine. She's a strange, magical "whatever" who's possibly an orphan.

And finally, a little troublemaker named Bobby. I made him a looong time ago, and brought him back. My mind was weird enough back then to give him a spring instead of legs hehe

Back