The Shipping Thread

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Hello everyone! And welcome to the shipping thread, this is where we can discuss
All our favorite ships. Whatever if it's straight, yaoi, yuri, or whether, if you have a ship that you love or if you just want to post a ship so ridiculous and weird that it will be impossible to even imagine (at least not without eye bleach) This is the place where you can talk about it.

So go nuts I guess

Last edited:
TITO DICK X ASHLEY FOREVER.

titoashley.png

Not much of a shipper when it comes to the Wario series, thought I'd like to use this thread to plug my favorite WarioWare fanartist : Yudeika3, since her art has a heavy focus on 9-Volt x Kat.

And
untitled_by_yudeika3-d8up383.png
all
img_3975_1__by_yudeika3-d8j79km.jpg
of
untitled_by_yudeika3-d8g7suo.png
it
1____d_by_yudeika3-d8qix1i.png
is
untitled_by_yudeika3-d9ovhxt.png
friggin'
untitled_by_yudeika3-d9fhknt.png
precious
untitled_by_yudeika3-d9brkml.png
untitled_by_yudeika3-d9brkml.png

Seriously, her art deserves all the love in the world.

o_O
Well I think Wario and Mona could be potentially interesting but strictly speaking for Wario I got nothing else.

Uh okay listen, I know I said it's okay to post fanart, (either your own or others) but editing other peoples fanart without permission (even if it's only for a joke) Is not acceptable. Especially since the creator of that fanart, (Kyon) is a member of this very forum. So don't do it again please, Thank you.

("If you did asked permission though, i apologize.")

Uh okay listen, I know I said it's okay to post fanart, (either your own or others) but editing other peoples fanart without permission (even if it's only for a joke) Is not acceptable. Especially since the creator of that fanart, (Kyon) is a member of this very forum. So don't do it again please, Thank you.

("If you did asked permission though, i apologize.")
If I ever post anything tear it up guys I'm not actually a member of this forum

Yeah, though Imagine if somebody made a nice picture, no matter how it looks the creator is proud of it, but someone comes along and just slaps a bunch of random images onto it and makes fun of the drawing, it doesn't feel good. I know I pissed you off a lot, but that isn't funny to me and it'll really make me happy if you remove it --- pretty please? : )

Yeah, though Imagine if somebody made a nice picture, no matter how it looks the creator is proud of it, but someone comes along and just slaps a bunch of random images onto it and makes fun of the drawing, it doesn't feel good. I know I pissed you off a lot, but that isn't funny to me and it'll really make me happy if you remove it --- pretty please? : )

tumblr_nhf945ydmg1slthlho1_1280.jpg

Tito and Ashley are great 2gether

Back