tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@stupidface I was looking at muh list 'cause I couldn't remember if you actually were subbed or not (which is ironic, since you followed me first), and apparently I got a pants-shittingly large amount of new followers even since then: 4 new followers in a day! It's so fuckin' weird; that orange Pro circle must have the same effect on everyone else that it does me-- swear to Gee that it's got some kind of hex on it.
You can be as pro as fucking Beethoven himself, but if you ain't got that Star, you ain't gettin' none of the cool Sneeches' attention, nigga.
Meanwhile, it looks like some totally-legit-super-real-definitely-not-spam accounts have taken a liking to you
WHwz77a.png

You can almost immediately spot these pheckers by their names

You know, I haven't watched Randy Cunningham since it started, but even after all this time, the fact that they aged up Dickie at the end of his episode still pisses me off. Even in a world where TF-inducing smoke exists, it just makes no goddamn sense.

Hmmm... what kind of "dere" am I, I wonder.
When people like me, I like them, and tend to dote on them, I guess? I will enthusiastically recount moments of mine & theirs I deem important to other people, and I become a total ass-kisser, but I actually mean it, which kind of disqualifies me as an ass-kisser, ironically.
I have to be a dere of some kind, because 'dere-dere' means 'lovey-dovey', and I am verrry lovey-dovey.

Not a yandere by any means-- though if I were an anime girl I wouldn't hesitate to warn my man about whichever yandere had her sights on him, since that's how anime works, and attempt to make her fuck off myself if push comes to shove.
I'm kind of like a tsundere, because I get angry easily, am very fragile, and my heart secretly beats for my S/O, however I wouldn't deny it if I got called out on my crush, I'd feel quite relieved in fact.
I'm not very kuudere at all-- pretty much the opposite, in fact (unlike my brother, though he is only kuudere in the sense that he too is an emotional lead wall). I'm FIERY, I'm BOMBASTIC, I will LET YOU THE FUCK KNOW ABOUT WHAT I'M FEELING, ABOUT GODDAMN ANYTHING AT ALL.
Apparently I'm kind of Undere-- but within reason. Like, for example, if someone tries to go yandere on me, I won't hesitate to tell them to back the fUCK up, know what'm sayin', homes?
I'm also kind of kamidere, but that's only when my dad's family gets involved. We're all the goddamn same in that regard, except for little differences here and there that make me fuckin' hate some of them ':T Everyone acts childish and I hate that they bring that out in me. It's the only time I feel like I would go red in the face-- if it weren't for the fact that I blush through my ears and not my cheeks.

It's slowly dawning on me that I would make an excellent anime girl.
I'm already a pretty boy as it is (I've even got an hourglass figure, or the male equivalent, anyway), and with my mother's genetics I'd be a low-key head turner. You think you can handle DEEZ LEGS (which actually come from my dad, funnily enough)?!
...I'm about as Twink as you could get, basically-- is that a dere type?
If someone scanned my brainwave patterns and turned them into an anime girl, I guarantee I'd be part of some people's "best girl" comments that they leave on scarcely-related YT videos. ...and on the top ten trash lists of people like Magma. god i wish that fucker would just fight me irl

Oh!! How I wish I knewest why the bastard looketh yet on me with that deepest of sneers, his gaze with which Sean Schemmel doth look upon his fans the very same.

Bruh, if I were a TV host I'd be getting about as many letters from gay dudes as Richard Hammond.
I'm bragging, obviously, but I feel like I have the right to do so if it's true.

....My mother would claim it's not bragging if it's true, but unless you're absolutely dead inside or completely modest with how you deliver it, it's gonna be bragging. But, I've already come to terms with how Pride is one of my building blocks, so I'll readily admit that.
In my mind, bragging and talkin' mighty big are two different things, because one is the truth and the other is a Schrödinger.

Say what you will about times long past being shit, but take a good look at Notre Dame cathedral and reeeeeeally think about just how the fuck that got there. Like, that was fuckin' circa 1240AD, before even the Black Plague, like HO-LEE SHIT my nigga that is IMPRESSIVE.

Oh!! How I wish I knewest why the bastard looketh yet on me with that deepest of sneers, his gaze with which Sean Schemmel doth look upon his fans the very same.
See, this is funnier now because I knew from the second I saw Magma's syntax in the Epic Forum Overtaking Overture that the jester took inspiration from this.

Eminem was fuckin' 30 when Without Me came out. Good God. He must have that same weird "extended youth" gene that my mother has

"Your beard's weird. Weird Beard."

Last edited:
There are honestly a lot of things that Christians believe that I personally think Jesus wouldn't stand for: the man was an honest-to-God hippie, niggs, you really think he'd hate gay people, or the idea of consensual sex for fun and relaxation or whatever? Or that he'd hate trans people? 'Cause *I* sure as hell don't.
It's kind of annoying that my dad's decided we've been going for too long without watching church, considering I'm a closet agnostic, but when you hear the guy talking about the stuff in those sermon recordings, it's really just kind of depressing, because these people are so totally on board, they legitimately believe it, and the way he so earnestly talks about it makes you want to as well, but then you remember like "oh yeah", and it's just kinda bumming you out, y'know? Like, "yeah I can get down with that" but then at the same time you really can't...? I dunno man.
I need to get back to doing my schoolwork, instead of being such a bum...

Meanwhile, in Egypt...
Fucking nothing of note was happening, as the last pyramid had been built a long-ass time before that. Ain't no more limestone blocks floating down the river this flood season to be put on wooden rollers, no sir. I'd argue that Notre Dame was more impressive anyhow, since the Egyptians were ahead of their time, to be put at the same level on medieval Frenchies. It's not like technology was really any better-- what the hell kind of good is paper in that situation, anyway? And the stained glass (assuming that large circle has any) is just for decoration anyway.

It always seems to me like the people who talk about CRRRAAAZY shit always fall into two groups:
The ones who imply subconsciously or on purpose that they know it's fucked up: your Slim Shadies, your pyschicpebbles's, your Stampers-- that all are actually super cool and actually really good people.
The ones who do no such thing, or worse, acting like it's completely normal: those are the ones you gotta watch for.
Like, compare Stan to Shady, know what'm sayin'? That's a pretty good example, I think.

One gives you that sort of 'evil' bad vibe you get when you realize that someone's literally casually spouting hate speech NO I won't ever let it go, and the other one gives you the OPPOSITE of that: if I could choose any one famous person, it'd be either Slim or Stamper, they remind me a lot of each other, and anyone who's met one of them, their story could easily apply to the other and it wouldn't even feel out of place. Until you've listened for long enough, their speaking voices sound the same, even. Stamps is Liquid Shady.

It's like, when someone intentionally puts who they're supposed to be coming off as forward, they're probably the opposite of that. If they aren't trying to do that, though, then they're probably being earnest. Take me for example: I initially came off as mysterious and stoic initially, to those who were there. Now, everyone knows the truth. Possibly because I've grown as a person enough to realize that is not who I am? At all. I'm a fuckin'-- well, just look at my profile picture. I'm secretly a sweetheart and I'm cute and I have a lot of nice qualities and I just wish people would pay attention to and love me ;__; I have so much to give and no one to give it to goddammit why do you think I dote on people who take the slightest shine to me thrice as hard?

Take me for example: I initially came off as mysterious and stoic initially, to those who were there. Now, everyone knows the truth. Possibly because I've grown as a person enough to realize that is not who I am? At all. I'm a fuckin'-- well, just look at my profile picture. I'm secretly a sweetheart and I'm cute and I have a lot of nice qualities and I just wish people would pay attention to and love me ;__; I have so much to give and no one to give it to goddammit why do you think I dote on people who take the slightest shine to me thrice as hard?
I am a fuckin anime girl.

Sometimes I think it'd be nice to be an anime girl because then I'd have lots of people putting me on their waifu list.
I'd be that one with the orange-red with a hint of pink colored hair that probably doesn't end up with the protagonist and has some well-wishing little smile with teary eyes and I tried so hard to be likable but he just wasn't compatible with me and I saw that by the end, and now everybody's flipping tables cursing the show's creators for sticking Tanaka-chan or whomever the fuck with some other girl, the one with the larger assets and exceedingly more anime schoolgirl hairstyle (you know the one, the one with those side-streamer things). Meanwhile, I, the 32A, am left to watch them go off into the sunset, singular fang showing from an otherwise toothless smile, wondering why the hell I didn't win him over with my cute physicality or magnetic personality, then going home and being really really sad that I wasn't good enough, I failed, I wasn't good enough.

I'd date a female version of myself if she didn't look like me. Call me narcissistic but actually don't I'm fragile really I think what I crave the most is someone who would love me anyway, even once they completely, and I mean completely, know me inside and out-- they understand where I'm coming from, even for the weird shit I may possibly take to the grave. There'd be no fear of getting to know someone or being rejected or making them upset from stepping on the wrong eggshell, because we would be one and the same, or in the beginning, at any rate. ...maaan that first hug would be the embrace of a lifetime, nigga.

I need to go to bed, now, we're starting to venture into O.T.W.T. territory... I'm most definitely 'sleep deprivation drunk' now.

the worst part about no one else being online when i make replies is, for a number of hours,
i don't know if the reply i'm making will fix anything or just make things worse for myself.
(also the worst part about being retarded but oh wellll)

Hey, can anyone tell me what frequency that is when you scratch one of those holographic 3d credit cards? I'd like to blacklist that from my life, please.
it makes my retard ears go akasdkhwasdaert.

1551429118163.png

To be honest, I'm actually kind of proud that this was officially the 555th message I've posted on the forum. What's also cool is, as of my typing this, I've reached the end of my Waarangements playlist.

Hey, can anyone tell me what frequency that is when you scratch one of those holographic 3d credit cards? I'd like to blacklist that from my life, please.
you would hate me then because I have a bookmark that's just like that and you best believe I shred on that bitch every time I bust out The Once and Future King, niqqa

Depends on how fast you scratch the card and how fine the ribs are. If your finger nail moves with 10 cm/s and there 30 ribs per cm, the frequency would be 300 Hz, for example.

Back