tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember hearing somewhere that "boys want a girl who'll only act bad for them, girls want a boy who'll only stop acting bad for them" (something like that, it was some... more.. homophonic version, I guess you could maybe say(?), of saying 'dudes want a girl who's only naughty for them, girls want a dude who only breaks the bad boy facade for them', like the dichotomy is written in a more "oh hey" sort of way, like "all ravens are black birds, but not all black birds are ravens," that same kind of vibe you get from the reverse there, if that makes any sense. But anyway).
Anyway, point is, fuck that shit homes, I'd be absolutely cool with 'a girl who only breaks the bad girl facade for me' ((apr. 23rd tahu here; hello, that's fuckin' hot)), why the hell would I date someone who's prolly a square the rest of the time. Plus, if she's a troublemaker she's prolly also got a thick skin, which for me is good because I hate offending people but I don't like silencing myself unless it'll actively get my ass kicked, know what'm sayin'? Maybe she'd have black hair, too, mm mm.
There's also that whole thing that girls like the Bad Boy because they see it like a project of sorts, like an improvement project, and I gotta say, I very much see the appeal of that-- making someone a better person over a longass period of time, what's so bad about that?
Oh, which reminds me: FUCK Lisa for giving up on Nelson so easily. Who cares if he ended up egging the principal's house, man (he kinda deserved it in that episode, if I recall)-- first of all, he was pressured into it by his less redeemable friends, and secondly that boy very clearly needed someone like you, couldn't you see that? You saw that he was different from those three, and he was, but at that stage slip-ups can and may very well happen. AAARGH I wanted to see him improve in the long term but you pulled out far too soon and too easily. Fuckin' bitch.

Last edited:

the url for the track is also "its-not-deff-leppard", i just re-noticed.

Oh yeah, I forgot this happened. I'd accepted the call because the area code was the same as my school's (Boston)
I still have no clue about what the guy on the other end was even saying, but he sounded just like Droopy Dog, it was textbook surreal.

Oh yeah, I forgot this happened. I'd accepted the call because the area code was the same as my school's (Boston)
I still have no clue about what the guy on the other end was even saying, but he sounded just like Droopy Dog, it was textbook surreal.

View attachment 9521
Speaking of surreal, dig this fuckin' psychopath

Little did I know just what lay in store for me on my other Pac-Man World MIDI.

I have no clue why, but I'm honestly kind of flattered that he thought I was female?
And then there's my favorite,

if you pronounce GIF like you pronounce the name of the peanut butter I seriously must question your sanity.

Also before you cite that shit at me, the creator of the format's a fuckwit too, if he wanted it to be pronounced that way he shouldn't have A) made the g stand for graphics and 2) literally make the acronym look like gift but without the T. IT'S A FLIMSY ARGUMENT AND YOU KNOW IT. I MAY BE AN ELITIST BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT WRONG AND A PEASANT [rapid spitting with disgust]

You know how chicks dig a guy who can play guitar? Maaaaan, homie I dig chicks who can play an instrument. Get me a cutie that can play an Oboe, mmmm mm know what'm sayin'

I just thought about it, and Max the rabbit was literally a Non-Verbal autistic. Interesting.
Oh my God, is that why all of his decision-making totally just clicked for me as a small'un?
Because I remember that, in retrospect, there were some hoops to be jumped for some of his reasoning, but at the time I was just like ohyahyahyahnodnod.
...You know, really this is just an example of how to do representation in media correctly, know whadd'm sayin'? Like, it's never really addressed outright, but at the same time the signs were there, people tended to tOH MY GOODDD that's why Ruby talked somewhat differently when with Louise as compared to Max. AASKDHKSA I'M FUCKIN EXPLODING OVER HERE
He'd have to be non-verbal, because kids normally can't shut the fuck up if around the people they're comfortable with (I'm still like that, in case you couldn't tell), but dude was perfectly happy with just making broad gestures and things. Damn shame he doesn't have enough fingers, he could've just learned sign language. ...well, i'm sure they have some kind of system for that whole thing, anyhow... despite the bunny hands <3<

"cupcake...!"
"no. not yet."

man, my fellow tard would be something like 22 goddamn years old or smth right now. And I remember thinking that Cool Kid rabbit, who was 7 1/2 (and possibly voiced by Beast Boy, now that I think about it), in much the same way that Ruby and Louise did. Kids are weird about seniority like that, man-- I suppose that's just because that's what they're more-or-less taught as a result of social interaction.

Ma' boy reminds me of, like, the guy who made Potion Seller and TVFilthyFrank, comedy-wise, kind of makes me think somewhere between. Still a good amount of territory to chart on that front, but I'll get there eventually. Really I'm just extremely grateful that I've been given the opportunity to get to this point (where I start to mirror them because their comedic skills are superior to mine), because I don't really have anyone else that I so effortlessly click with besides my cousin, and even then we still don't have as many shared interests. stupidface is a Bloke whose similarity to myself I think is what caused us to be doomed to eventually hang *hang-ten hand gesture*, but we're not at that Event Horizon of being so similar to where it's like "...alrigh'", know what'm sayin'

Oh my GOD our friendship is like the USS Cygnus.
Well, y'know, before Reinhardt decided to put all power to main thrusters.
and believe me when I say that he'll know exac'tc'tc'tc'ly what I mean when I say th't that just ties it all together, doesn't it

I keep seeing all these people on FB that are more-or-less the same age as me and thinking "jesus christ they all look so FUckin OLD" but I keep forgetting that it's actually me who looks a good 3-4 years younger than is normal. I don't look all that much older than my brother when I have a clean shave, and he was born 3 3/4 years after me. I dunno man, it's just like, dudes go from looking like they're twelve to looking like they're fuckin' 34, and tbh I hate the overly masculine parts of my body, like dark arm hair, so I'm pretty thankful that I'm even as cute as I am. I feel like more of an NB on the inside, I suppose, than a "man", but I don't have any problems with being referred to with he/him or what-have-you. The fact that I felt flattered when that Kyle Hill fuck on Disqus thought I was a girl is kind of "concerning", for lack of a better term, but only in the sense that I have no idea what the future will be. I feel like I'm the sort that would still think to refer to themselves as a Bloke that does Wario remixes, even if female. Definitely gonna need some more months of introspection before I have anything more to believe about myself, if that makes any sense. It's sort of hard to put into words.
Assuming this does lead somewhere, I can't imagine that my parents wouldn't give me the expected "you are confused" spiel, kind of like how when I said I'm pretty sure my brother's ace, or demi at the very least, my Ma told me exactly what every asexual's testified to hearing, the whole "you haven't found the right person" shit, but the fact that I simply can't understand tells me I'm probably right, but I digress. In life I've learned that the end goal for anyone should probably be fulfillment, and I mean like the umbrella term, because you can lose fulfillment, but you can also gain it back through achieving whatever was all of a sudden missing from the puzzle.

I defined art as part of a class assignment-- this is what I wrote
I think that art is one's means of getting their own ideas out there in the open because they think that it's worth sharing them with the world. If I think it's a good idea, and would make for something cool, then chances are other people will as well, because everyone is similar in some regards, and one of them is there is a sort unspoken list of what would be a neat idea worth exploring and what wouldn't be. Some people have different opinions on both of these lists but there's a general consensus.

When it comes to art, it can be a really good way of solidifying ideas that have taken form, but haven't quite set yet, they're not tangible. In my experience, I'll have a good idea for a short little ditty, but it's not a fully formed idea yet, it's just a melody, or just a bass line, the other instruments and the percussion usually are just background noise, all fuzzy and "sedated", they're not really there, yet, and they won't take shape until I'm at my desk and the melody or bass line has already been completed, because from there I can use that as my base point to sort of reach out and grab ideas as they pass, like a small planet that I can pull little bits of asteroid down to and fertilize the still-molten planet, get an ocean going. By the time everything's been put into place, there's an atmosphere, some nice little plants, some grass, an ocean, some trees, and clouds floating by-- a lovely little self-contained song with plenty of things to make it an all-around solid work.

That's the finished form of an idea that started out as merely a short progression that I pictured as some mere lavender MIDI blocks in a row, and now that it's fully formed, I can share it with the world, and they have the chance to gain the feelings from that finished project that I did from the initial unknowable, foggy idea for a tune that I had in the beginning, because they have all the bits and pieces placed before them. It's sort of like providing context for what is an emotional moment in a movie for you to someone who's only just walked in. ...only tons more effective, because music is a lot more direct and easy to get into than character motivations and plot points.

()

I remember this melody, heard in the marimba line, came into my head while dozing, a perfect four measures of melody. In its dream-like form, it was much more modern-sounding, and it had no accompaniment, only a form of reverb. However, once I placed it in, when I had transcribed it, it sounded alone to me, and boring, and as soon as I'd played it back and realized this, already tons of areas of my brain began firing off, scribbling down little ideas, chucking them left and right, and some of them made it to the 'factus' stage, while others were binned, lost to oblivion. I remember I had the marimba, and then I added the vibraphone you hear in the left ear, which went through some changes, after the bass line, which is actually a voice clip of a girl saying "Okay", lowered to pitches that sound completely different to the source-- all of the instruments are of a low Hertz rate due to their size, being from a Game Boy game, but the ideas, the ways of working around the limitations and finding new and unique ways of applying the game's myriad of sounds presents hundreds of opportunities, and just as many ideas as to how I can execute an idea for an instrumental line. Finding different combinations of instruments from the relatively limited amount of choices to find what meshes the best while also sounding sufficiently like the style of music it's trying to employ, or embody, rather.

While this part of the process is by no means the universal bit, the part where the brain gets a kick out of coming up with all sorts of ideas as to how one can achieve the vision they have for a project, realizing the idea fully, knowing at a certain point, on some primal level, that yes, they've done it, give or take the little tweaks and corrections, that this is the realized idea, this is the fully completed edition of the idea, that is what is to be published to the world to hear, for unlike the barebones melody that prompted us to begin the project in the first place, this is a pleasing outcome, that we would enjoy listening to. ...THAT is the part that I feel is universal, that feeling of knowing you've achieved a level of translating your idea to reality that conveys what you had in mind to the best of its ability, that lives up to your own reasonable standard, and can convey to the audience what it is you believed about your own idea.

I was looking at my Wario Land 4 II playlist and I thought to myself 'ngeh, I guess I'd be okay with listening to these four other songs (before getting back to Toy Block Tower)', and then I realized that: if that's the case, given how freakin' sedentary I am when it comes to music, then I've got a really fucking strong soundtrack on my hands. That's something to really be proud of, I think.

Why is withing such an easy spelling mistake to make, you press G with your other hand.
Why is withing a word, Google Chrome
Apparently withing is weaving but specifically with twigs.
Fuck English, honestly. There are so many German words that are so incredibly specific but at the same time are so goddamn useful,
meanwhile all we kept from that language besides some similar-sounding words with the same meanings
is that retarded fetish for making sets of homophones the most important goddamn things in the whole language.
There they're their

ich
ich hasse
ich hasse dich

(tahutoa) I was inspired by the imagery of some “miniature palm tree" looking plant poking out of this collection of limbs ‘n leaves that my dad chopped up last weekend. Yesterday the vibe was super rainy, despite it not having yet rained at the time, and I’m disappointed in my laptop for making the image bluer than it really was (I’ll need to color correct it in GIMP). The sheer vigor that comes out in plants during that sort of weather at that time of day is one of the best times you can witness it.

I know that since I at the time had a DS Lite I no longer had need of it, and it was probably the right thing to do, but at the end of the day I still regret giving my old SpongeBob GBA to my younger cousin. I did eventually get it back (it's currently in a drawer), and thankfully it's undamaged, but it's in the sort of position where, to draw an analogy, as a kid my old science teacher kept this lamp plugged into one outlet for a million years, then they moved house. She plugged it into a different outlet and it didn't work for some reason. Imagine that but with a replacement battery for the GBA. Now instead of the screen very briefly flashing on before immediately cutting out again, it won't turn on at all. ....My theory is that bastard ran the battery down the same way my brother would do with his DS (fucker wouldn't even close the thing, he left it open).

actual spider-man episode said:
"Tutor me?! Have you flipped?! I don't even wanna think about nuclear reactors! ...I'd rather just sit here with Rodney.
He was such a dear. He came right over when I called him. He really saved me tonight. What did you do?"
"What did I do? What did I do?! E--asy, Spidey, she's just a woman. There are hundreds like her-- I guess!"
Time period-induced sexism aside Spider-Man's totally in the right here. Although him claiming to need to be with his Aunt despite her being out of town is quite dodgy, she should've still given him the chance to explain himself-- that's why she's in the wrong here.
AND she's a total flake btw (though Spidey is as well, albeit for diff. reasons) because this bitch immediately called that redhead punkass from the first scene after she hung up on Porty Perkur, like "I'll go get my dick elsewhere, thank you!!" which, you know, if she'd actually said that I would've given her props because ironically that'd make her look like less of a slut, but whatever.
At the end of the day, I guess you can't really blame her, because the goddamn island was lifted to cruising altitude and she was home alone and probably wanted someone to hold her (I know I would in that situation-- especially since in that situation it would be rather romantic, and being scared also works as an aphrodisiac, which considering how low-key horny this girl seemed would probably be rather important). Shades of grey.
Spider-Man's right about it being easier to just move on to a different girl, since A) very little attachment (all they did was give each other these lovestruck stares before that green-skinned Doc Brown came in and started making Spidey and myself want to kick his ass) B) she's angry with him on top of that and C) she now is trying to fuck Rodney anyway. It's like the old saying goes, where it'd be more expensive to repair than to replace.

Back