Mario has always gotten to steal from all thet other IPs especialy the best ideas from any Donky Kong or Wario games. Mario is copying is greatest enemies. Almost makes you wonder why they hate Mario in the first place. Probably for stealing their thunder. Wario cannonically hates Mario for always stealing his show and never letting Wario get the spotlight/play as number 1. (Mario would always be the cowboy and force Wario to be the indian who would then get shot)

Cannonically Mario has been said to essentially be the leader of a theatre troope. Everything he does is staged. It would make sense that Mario steals from real heroes like Wario (who has saved whole dimensions) or Donkey Kong/Cranky (who are the heroes of their people, repelling invaders). So it does make sense for Mario to steal from historical events and things that go on in his world. LIkewise i"m sure at the very least Wario would like some credit for his actions. If media/cut scenes with donkney kong are cannon than DK also just wants some acknowledgement (Mini Mario games) most likely because since Wario, DK, and Luigi are the actual heroes of the Mario world. Mario Mario (being the leader of a theatre troop) may have never really done anything to begin with. If he's the leader of a theatre troop even just Donkey Kong stealing Pauline could have been staged and Cranky could be Cranky since he got such a bad rep for it that every monkey in the Mushroom Kingdom had to move to an island. (most monkeys/apes in the mario world are criminals or looked at as badguys)

Last edited:

Like we all know that Mario Galaxy directly stole from the coding/game files of Jungle Beats. They even forgot to delete some of the files.
They didn't plan to "Use it someway" they were just literally copy pasting the games together and most likely forgot to delete all traces of they copy catting.

How is this plagiarism though? There are many games with this gimmick

• Donkey Kong Country Returns
  • Super Paper Mario
  • several Kirby games
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge (not Nintendo)
Just to name a few. That's like saying that every game that lets you collect 1-ups is a plagiarism of Super Mario Bros. It's not a bright thing to say, and it's certainly not "plagiarism" in any sense.

This meme is depressingly accurate...

I don't get it. Is it implying that the Kongs are more popular on Reddit than Wario characters?

• Super Paper Mario
  • several Kirby games
Just to name a few. That's like saying that every game that lets you collect 1-ups is a plagiarism of Super Mario Bros. It's not a bright thing to say, and it's certainly not "plagiarism" in any sense.

I don't get it. Is it implying that the Kongs are more popular on Reddit than Wario characters?

Nah that the Kongs get into a decent amount of Mario spinoffs, but the Wario characters and those from other spinoffs don't.

• Super Paper Mario
  • several Kirby games
I'll name a couple more, AntonBlast and LittleBigPlanet 3 (although in AB it's inspired by Virtual Boy Wario Land)

How is this plagiarism though?
Its pretty clear they put mario in a wario game here. Mario doesn't transform he puts on outfits. Wario transforms. This game has every wario dynamic it can have but its starring Mario. So.... Mario is plagiarising wario imo. The one thing they put into this game that is original to mario is P-speed.

I feel like I posted this before but I can't remember
5WnK8JL.png
LMFAO WHAT IS THIS FROM MAGMA?

Last edited:
Back