hottake.png

wmodbait.png

We know that Waluigi is basically a walking meme, but who cares? He's a great video game character on his own, and the fact that he was created solely for Wario to have a partner and has no (official) games himself doesn't make him any less good in his own right.

(And yes, this coming from someone who has been a devout Wario fan for well over a decade)

What everyone should be afraid is: If Waluigi finally becomes playable would get the end of the stick treatment? Just be mediocre tier along with Ridley or Dark Samus? It seems a lot people regretted their decision when it was considered, now they prefer them as stage hazards. Not to mention, Little Mac and Isabelle are barely touched because most of the DLC characters are better choices.

We know that Waluigi is basically a walking meme, but who cares? He's a great video game character on his own, and the fact that he was created solely for Wario to have a partner and has no (official) games himself doesn't make him any less good in his own right.

(And yes, this coming from someone who has been a devout Wario fan for well over a decade)
It's just a joke picture, sometimes I like poking fun at stuff even if I like said stuff :p

I already posted this before, but in the wrong thread, so I will post it again, but in the correct one this time:

Dunno why but there's something inherently funny about Wario crashing to his death in a yellow Reliant Regal while drinking Starbuck's Coffee and carrying Oreos.

I've been binge-watching these Wario Dies videos lately, and I've seen a lot of ridiculous ideas, but this one is taking it a whole step further:

[Insert obligatory "this says a lot about our society" here]

Got myself one of those bootleg Super Mario LEGO figurines:
img_20210928_150359921_by_soldierino_dertidd-pre.jpg

img_20210928_150405135_by_soldierino_dertid6-pre.jpg

Seems they based off his face from WarioWare Gold, it makes sense to give him a goomba which alludes to Super Mario Land 2 (the game where they worked for him, unlike Luigi or Waluigi)

So I finally tried SMBx 2.0, with Wario in it:

And he plays much more different than it looks, for starters both his run and shoulder bash are coded separately, like if you're playing it with a SNES controller you need to press both X and Y, you could configure it with the L button (like in Wario Land 4). Quite interesting how would 90s Wario feel like if he was brought in Super Mario All Stars; I would replace the design though, his mouth shut just doesn't cut it.

If Wario debuted in SMW, which sprite sheet would've been accurate?:
146261.png

I'd say this one, considering SMW got rushed and they couldn't have more time for details

Then there's:
146260.png

Could've been a redesign for the GBA port.

And of course:
147037.png

You could assume it's the Mario Maker redesign, in a similar case with Luigi

Back