Wario/Warioware OC’s

Also, made new fanart!

This is Frankie in a AU i am working on called ” Warioware: 10 Years ” ( it’s a working title. ). It is about the crew deciding to depart from Warioware and live a new life, and come back 10 years later, now older and changed, to pick up what was left behind in the past and also re-working their relationship with eachoter.

I am deciding to add both canon characters and OC’s, including mine, and i also welcome other people’s OC’s, but they gotta create the OC’s AU design themself if they wanna join. Also, feel free to draw these characters in their AU versions!

I am going to tell Frankie’s backstory in this AU later.

Here is some alternate artwork for this.

Also, here are some upcoming sketches of her i am making.

( AlsoimightnotpostthesesincetheyareprettynsfwandidkhowpeoplewillreactdespiteFrankieis20intheAU )

Last edited:
Welp, i have other Warioware OC’s, who are Maria’s band called ” Spirits of Tomorrow ”. Here they are!

Mochi is Maria’s second best friend and one of the news reporters son’s ( probably Ben’s ). He is often in a happy mood and is always looking on the positive. He is often mistaken for a girl, due to his girlish apperance. His style is inspired by J-pop and techno and he plays backup guitar, Keytar and also keyboards at times. He occasionally does backup singing.

Encore ( real name Skylar ) is a computer genius and she is pretty smart when it comes to technology and such, since she is from a family that delves into technology and computers. She is Keio’s girlfriend and her biggest fans are 9-Volt and 18-Volt and they have huge crush on her. Her style is inspired by Techno and early 2000’s music and she is the DJ and also plays the keyboard. She occasionally does backup singing. She used to do remixes of people’s songs on the internet, with her username called ” DjSlinkyKinky ” ( she admits that she had a good time, but regrets her old username ).

Keio is a quiet and also kinda rude guy. But when you get to know him, he is actully pretty cool and down to earth. He is also Ryan’s childhood friend and they two where in a band when they where younger called ” Midwinter Youth’s ”, which didin’t go anywhere. He is also Encore’s boyfriend and he meet her after a small concert Midwinter Youth’s had, since she was a big fan of them. His style is inspired by 90’s grunge music and rock. He is the drummer.

Carol is the baby of the group and Encore acts like a big sister towards her. She and her family are the richest in the city and she has said that she used to act alot more spoiled, which she is pretty embarrassed by. She got into music when she was 10 and started playing Bass ever since. Even though she is sweet, well-mannered and quite wise for her age, she can act a bit pompous at times. She also has kinda of a crush on Young Cricket. Her style is inspired by Modern pop and 80’s japanese music, and a bit of Enka. She plays the Bass and does backup singing.

Here is a tiny album cover i made for the band.

( I added the parental advisory sticker, because i just thought it was funny, ok? )
Also, i would love to make music for this band, but since i can’t sing, play instruments or have a good microphone, i can’t do it. :/

( Not really OC fanart, but fanart of some of the cast of Warioware in my and my friend’s AU ” Werecat Apocalypse ”. )

( art i did on Ms paint )

( More Werecat apocalypse art )

( Ok, lemme explain, this is a joke ship i created, which is Scooter x Kick the Buddy. In fact, Kick the Buddy inspired me to create Scooter...with less of a obnoxious personality. )

( Ah, one of my main ships, Orbs x Franks. I did this in Valentine’s day, and me and my friend ship these two for fun. )

( Idk anymore. I wanted to post this little meme i made, because i just found Orbs facial expression the most hilarious thing ever. )

Guess what? MORE FANART I MADE!

Yes, i made Lulu for my Warioware AU, since the Orbulon one is gotta wait. Also, don’t worry, even though she is older, she still will be her screaming self. Also, yes, that is Gina in the picture. Also, I have renamed the AU ” In the future ” ( in refrence of Steven Universe: Future ).

( Picture of a current project i am working on. )

One of many outfits of Orbulon during his years in space in Warioware: In the future. This is probably his year 3 or 4 outfit, and i jokingly call it ISS, which stands for Intergalactic Space Stripper, because of his Stripperiffic look. Funny story, i got his outfit idea due to a dream i had when my AU had a rpg game, when Orbs actully wore an outfit similiar to this one.

A Warioware: In the future AU Astrophel ( aka, Snowball ) design i am working on.

Yes, this time it ain’t really many OC’s, but eh, i just wanted sharing this with ya.

Last edited:
Also, few more Orbulon designs for my AU, since it took him 10 years to end this intergalactic war he was in, which meant he changed his looks alot and such.

I imagine this being Year 2 for him in this war. He is still pretty tiny though ( it is refrence to Warioware Gold ).

And here is another one. I am currently working on this one, and it is around year 7, and also, SPOILERS: His cocky smile in this pic won’t last forever, due to what happend to him later on in that year. Also, he has WAY more of a stripperiffic look than the Year 3/4 one.

( WELP- This makes Orbs outfit in year 3-4 look tame! Now that’s what i call STRIPPERIFFIC )

( I was bored, so i made this little comic. )

( IDK, i found this funny, since it was perfectly together. This is why Franks is internally screaming )

A picture i am working on. This is my take on the Warioware AU ” Warioware: Grey ” and how Ryan would look like in it. I have already made Gina, Scooter and Frankie, so i will do Maria soon...or never, who knows, since i kinda lost interest for a while.

And now, Scooter and how he looks like in my Warioware AU. I don’t have so anything more, since i am working on a project and i have to do some homework too.

More pics!

( ALL DONE! )

I decided to re-do an existing pic i had, and drew Human!Scooter.

( YES, this is a jojo refrence if you’re wondering )

Before and after calling scoots a ” good boy ”.

A dumb headcanon about Scooter liking a box so much that he will kill someone if they touch it.

Just Maria. Nuff said.

And welp, that’s it for now. Yes, alot of them are Scooter, but i love the little guy, dang it!

I made a final and the main outfit for Orbulon in my AU. As you can see, he is a bit more serious now, after going through literal hell in this space wars to save earth.

( a tiny doodle that i HATE since how it came out...espacilly how Orbs looks. Bleeeh..)

( A meme i did on Instagram ( since my friend did it ), and it includes my Warioware OC’s and my other OC’s from other fandoms i am part of. )

A AU pic i am working on, and as you can see, it’s Ashley, who is a grown-up in this AU.

Also, i have been talking to a friend recently, about maybe adding Waluigi in my AU, and he could be the one bringing back all the employes and Wario together, while also figuring out what the heck is going on around Diamond City and be kinda of a detective. Idk, it is a funny idea.

Welp, while being on Instagram, i started making playlists for my OC's on spotify, starting with my five Warioware OC's.

There are songs that inspired me to create my characters, songs that just remind me of them, how they potray these characters and their lifes, what kinda style and personality they have, etc, etc.
Here are each of their playlists:

Maria:
Frankie:
Scooter:
Gina:
Ryan:

What do ya think? I also done playlists on my other characters from other fandoms ( and some of my friends playlist aswell ) and I might do some more characters in the future.
( Plus: Little warning, some songs are explicit- )

Hm, interesting to see that there are others too who associate certain (real-life) songs with certain characters. I thought I was about the only one who does this all the time.

I got one! Her name is Molly and she's Mona's little sister! ^^
Molly is an oc that means a lot to me and I developed her story so much-
I even drew her in different outfits in each game like Mona!
This is her:
hehehgoldfixed.png

She has her own profile in my Toyhouse account in which has more info about her, I can talk about her for hours and not stop-

Back