the tweet on Nintendo's Japanese account annoucing the trailer says something among the lines of "there's a certain character who has a diffetent outfit for a limited time". I thought it would mean they put girl! orbulon up there, but...

unknown.png

I actually like some of these trailers more than the actual in-game cutscenes. That's kind of sad...

I like the cutscenes in WW Gold, but it feels as if they tried more (spent more time on how they look) on these trailer vids. But since they are meant to be some kind of advertisement for the game, that's understandable.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Well holy shit, so that boy was indeed Young Cricket all this time?
I guess it would be obivous, knowing how similar they are, but still, that's very nice to know and see

This is probably one of my favorite character trailers so far just for that very reason alone.

Also, Ashley and Karate Joe cameo.
Cameos.png

Last edited:
Haha, yes!! My favorite character in all his glory! I loved Kung-Fu Ball in Rhythm Heaven Fever and it's awesome to see a little nod to it! Not to mention Mona's second design in Smooth Moves!! This is great!!

Always nice to see a new WarioWare video. I'm not really a great fan of Young Cricket and master Mantis, but feel happy for the fans, and still like the video as usual. That callback to Smooth Moves with the dumplings and Mona's outfit is a nice addition.

One question though: why is Mona's hair so extremely long in this video? I can't remember having seen it being that long before.

Just when I thought Cricket's would be the last one. It's nice that it's about the refresher of all WarioWare Gold Trailers and Characters. Except I didn't like the small chanting while she tours Diamond City. I sure wish they make an actual cartoon about it. Heck even an "Ask the WarioWare Crew!" after all these promotions.

(Who's the guy that got his balloon popped by Lulu though)

Last edited:
So that's it then, I guess It's a fitting way to end this series and it's definitely a heartwarming and good one...But I'm sorry, Wario should have gotten a character trailer god damnit! there was so much potential for one and the fact that they didn't jump on it is admittedly disappointing. (At least he did appear at the end though.)

Anyways though, I really like that we got something like this and I hope we get more stuff like this in the future.

Last edited:
I guess this is their way of acknowledging Snapped!. Better than nothing I guess, but I still wanted microgames from that game.

Back