Crickzilla

The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan.
Coins
Coins
They have an awesome band here! What would the name be? The Nintendo Volts?

Lol at Fronk dancing while T-posing.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Nice to hear my favourite WW Gold record (0:43) in this video.
What would the name be? The Nintendo Volts?
I think the Nintendo Powers would be a good name, because you know... Volts, Amps, power, the Nintendo Power magazine that I'm pretty sure 9-Volt still owns a large pile of...

warelander

Some random guy online
Coins
Coins
Sad that it's so short, but even then their trailer still did more to call back to their history in the series then the one for the Volts did,

Also:
fgh.PNG

Hello Wandering Samurai.

TB100

Just a random guy.
Coins
Coins
Eh, trailer is okay. Nothing too amazing.
Though it is neat that Boneheads got acknowledged again. (Though I'm definitely not a fan of the new design.)

Last edited:

LarioWand

DungstonUni
Coins
Coins
So....now that we've all had time to digest the new animation..What's the general consensus on Gold?

I really like it :3 - Would've added more 8bit/retro sprites if I could though :)

admiralblowhard

SALT AND PEPPER CHIPS
Coins
Coins

Kat and Ana's trailer. Probably the shortest and wor-wait

Did they just suddenly remember Kat and Ana's pets?
not all of them - numchuck from touched is missing!
also kind of weird how all their pets kept their cartoony look, but shuriken changed into a realistic eagle lol.

really short but i actually liked it a lot.

Crickzilla

The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan.
Coins
Coins
This retells their story segment from Mega Party games!

Too bad they didn't include the part where Orbulon tries to make them his underlings and then they got bombarded by meteors while calling him a numbskull. Lol, that was the funniest part.

Now where's my trailer for my best boy, Young Cricket.

Last edited:

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
the tweet on Nintendo's Japanese account annoucing the trailer says something among the lines of "there's a certain character who has a diffetent outfit for a limited time". I thought it would mean they put girl! orbulon up there, but...

TB100

Just a random guy.
Coins
Coins
the tweet on Nintendo's Japanese account annoucing the trailer says something among the lines of "there's a certain character who has a diffetent outfit for a limited time". I thought it would mean they put girl! orbulon up there, but...

There is also christmas art of Mona.
Reindeer_Mona.png

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Nice to see Orbulon using his disguise ability again after all these years. But I gotta say, his previous disguise was much cuter. At first I thought it was Mona in an alternate outfit. :STongue3:
BTW, am I the only one who wants to have these ¨777-7777¨ license plates?