I can't stop laughing at the Crygor part and the Crygor Alarm Clock reaction.

Quite of a missed opportunity to show the other previous forms of Crygor.
I still hope for a Cricket Character Trailer.

Last edited:
Nice to see Crygor's old design again. I like the whole scenes of Penny and Crygor getting ready, it's just like Penny's intro in Smooth Moves!

I don't know if those videos are just ko throwing the fans a bone or if nintendo realized the warioware characters are popular and want to promote them more

If it's the later the view #s should encourage them

unknown.png

I don't know if those videos are just ko throwing the fans a bone or if nintendo realized the warioware characters are popular and want to promote them more

If it's the later the view #s should encourage them

unknown.png
It's most probably just fanservice from Ko, but either way I'm loving these teasers, just wish they released more, a 9-Volt teaser would be pretty cool, along with Kat & Ana!

But uh, you know what they should have done for Gold? A D.I.Y. mode where you can make microgames, records and comics.

Yeah that's right, or nah, EVEN BETTER! WarioWare D.I.Y. 2: Electric Boogaloo for the Switch!

Sad that it's so short, but even then their trailer still did more to call back to their history in the series then the one for the Volts did,

Also:
fgh.PNG

Hello Wandering Samurai.

Eh, trailer is okay. Nothing too amazing.
Though it is neat that Boneheads got acknowledged again. (Though I'm definitely not a fan of the new design.)

Last edited:
So....now that we've all had time to digest the new animation..What's the general consensus on Gold?

I really like it :3 - Would've added more 8bit/retro sprites if I could though :)

Reactions: 607

Kat and Ana's trailer. Probably the shortest and wor-wait

Did they just suddenly remember Kat and Ana's pets?

not all of them - numchuck from touched is missing!
also kind of weird how all their pets kept their cartoony look, but shuriken changed into a realistic eagle lol.

really short but i actually liked it a lot.

Back