Oh shit! Jimmy's family is alive! :shokoraoh:
And Jimmy P. too! :sgrin:
And Wario is hugging Jimmy... in a really awkward looking pose. SXD These videos are so obviously made on a budget. :STongue3: Recycling as much artwork as they can. :STongue:

I don't care it's made on buget. I'm just glad to see the Thang family and Jimmy P. getting some attention.

That's what really impresses me about Gold, they remember it all and it shows through the game. Like look at the obscure callbacks they make.

For example. Fronk being 9-Volt's pet? People would only know that if they saw his third intermission screen in Mega Microgames. 9-Volt's dad revealed to be a firefighter on 5-Volt's card? That stems from an even more obscure reference; the Developer Diaries. Which weren't even officially translated!

So I noticed. I wonder if either Nami Komuro is a really hardcore WW fangirl or if they have a series bible for this kind of stuff

Reactions: 607
Another thing I find interesting about the game's staff composition is that it has a lot of Paper Mario Sticker Star and Color Splash staff. Both games had a lot more overt WarioWare-style wackyness than the previous PMs.

]

Last edited:
Another thing I find interesting about the game's staff composition is that it has a lot of Paper Mario Sticker Star and Color Splash staff (including the director of both games as the sub-director). Both games had a lot more overt WarioWare-style wackyness than the previous PMs.

]

Huh, didn't expect that. Though I definitely think they did a better job with WarioWare Gold than either of those two games, on both the humour and everything else.

Ooooh so spoopy
Screenshot_2018-10-24-22-00-52.png

Was hoping for brO to make an appearance somehow as he was an apparent "missing ingredient" but oh well

@Magma WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCh

I may hate Ashley, but I'm not surprised since Halloween's coming.

Also I'm glad they didn't forget the other WarioWare characters this time. Look at them, they're adorable! I swear this was similar to a Japanese Halloween comic but I can't remember the link because I got there via TV Tropes once and can't find it.

Back