What are your unique talents?

I don't think you understand. I have social anxiety disorder, basically a fear of interacting with people. Social situations are terrifying to me, even over the internet. Luckily I've settled in here at this forum comfortably (took me 2 and a half years, though), but I'm an awkward, nervous wreck on other places in the internet. Jumping into a chatroom I'm unfamiliar with is like the equivalent of dropping you into a battlefield.

I don't think you understand. I have social anxiety disorder, basically a fear of interacting with people. Social situations are terrifying to me, even over the internet. Luckily I've settled in here at this forum comfortably (took me 2 and a half years, though), but I'm an awkward, nervous wreck on other places in the internet. Jumping into a chatroom I'm unfamiliar with is like the equivalent of dropping you into a battlefield.

i see. sometimes i feel like something is coiling up inside me when i talk to people, not just being shy or nervous, but like your almost ready to have a panic attack or vomit. i dont know how much worse diagnosed social anxiety disorder is, but i can tell you that sometimes, despite being scared mindless at times, i wish i could just set everything aside and just talk to people, and meet people face to face.

but if youre happy the way you are, thats good in my book.

Im really good at organization.

Ive been put in charge of the back warehouse at work because of it : p

When people are stocking back there, they are told to talk tp me when they need help, and to put things where I tell them, haha.

Its not a real "position", but it is told to others by our GM : p

Im really good at organization.

Ive been put in charge of the back warehouse at work because of it : p

When people are stocking back there, they are told to talk tp me when they need help, and to put things where I tell them, haha.

Its not a real "position", but it is told to others by our GM : p

If I were a billionaire, I might consider hiring and flying you over here to help organise my study/workshop. It's so cramped and poorly arranged, I have to embark on an epic quest just to turn off my alarm clock. Well.... that's a minor exaggeration, but you get my point.

Id totally take the job, yeah : p

I should become a secretary. Never finished college, though. Wonder if someone would hire me as a secretary despite not having a college degree.......

As I'm starting to find out, i'm really good at managing stuff. Like at summer camp, I was able to plan the whole week out better then the people that actually worked there. XD (This is actually true. and It's not something i knew until just recently, so it's not just my Ego speaking.)

As I'm starting to find out, i'm really good at managing stuff. Like at summer camp, I was able to plan the whole week out better then the people that actually worked there. XD (This is actually true. and It's not something i knew until just recently, so it's not just my Ego speaking.)

You should get into retail. We need good managers : p

If I were a billionaire, I might consider hiring and flying you over here to help organise my study/workshop. It's so cramped and poorly arranged, I have to embark on an epic quest just to turn off my alarm clock. Well.... that's a minor exaggeration, but you get my point.
Does the epic quest involve collecting coins, dashing through walls, killing enemies, collecting treasure and dashing into an alarm clock? WL2 reference haha...

Back