[Poll] Who is stronger? Wario or Donkey Kong

Who is stronger?

• Wario

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
I don't normally get into these silly, childish arguments, so I'm not taking the bait. Wario is practically a god in some of his games. Make no mistake, I love DK, but he has never been close to showing Wario's level of platforming power.

(Regardless of cutscenes involving moon punching. I'm sure Wario would punch a thousand moons if his treasure were at stake)

There's only one true answer to this thread: INCONCLUSIVE. That goes for Mario beating Wario, too.

@Kyon Mario defeats Wario by jumping on his head in Mario Land 2, but how would Mario beat him in WL2 or WL3 if not even death can stop him? I've never seen a Zombie Mario.

Mario kills him in WL4 but I thought this was Wario vs DK not Wario vs Mario
Sorry I was tired when I typed this but what I meant to say is that Wario's strength and durability is inconsistent which is the main problem with these kinds of discussions.

Still it's the same principle; stringing together a bunch of feats for each character and seeing which ones trounce them all.

*Lets settle it in smash!*
yes, i use sarcasm often, because otherwise, an average fitness buff or a miniature alien with even tinier pikmen would ACTUALLY be able to send an armored, weaponized, super strengthened woman; or a giant, spiky shelled, oversized goomba that breathes fire straght to the moon.

Wario 100%.

Donkey Kong, as powerful as he is, has never actually been completely invincible in one of his games.

Wario has.

What's more, when they can both die, Wario can usually take more hits. I mean, look at his health bar in Wario Land 4 and Shake It, and contrast with DK's one or two hit deaths in the Donkey Kong Country series. Wario's obviously made of sturdier stuff.

And throwing/grabbing/punching strength is more Wario's thing too. Yes, DK can punch people into the distance (and in one case) smash the moon down on Tiki Tong. But Wario can pick up equally massive enemies and objects and hurl them into the distance like ragdolls. He can smash through metal and concrete easily. Etc.

DK is powerful, but Wario is virtually invincible and tosses enemies twenty times bigger than himself around with ease.

I rarely reply to these kind of threads, but...

Wario picked up a gargantuan dinosaur (Dinomighty), swung it around, threw it around, and finally freaking PILEDRIVED IT INTO THE GROUND. All with no effort whatsoever.

DK just punched a tiny moon.

That is all.

While falling directly towards it, mind you. A lot of the force of the punch probably came from the momentum of his fall rather than the punch itself.

Back