Would you rather? (WYR)

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Welcome to Would you Rather? Where I'll ask would you rather do this or that, after you answer you can ask the next person (whoever wants to answer it.) Similar to Corrupt a wish in style.

For E.g - Me : Would you rather Sky dive or base jump

User : Uhhh...hard one actually, I have a fear of heights, but sky diving sounds less risky than jumping from the side of something. So Sky dive! Alright, would you rather step on a bunch of flies barefoot or walk around for an hour in the sewers also barefoot?!

After another user answers that user will repeat with another WYR! You can also keep answering if you'd like. :3

(If you'd like you can answer the question and not write another WYR, just leave it to somebody else.)

So let me begin~

Would you rather Warioware die out and be forgotten or let Ashley take over the series?

Honestly feel like that question is meant for hardcore Wario fans, but just way too easy for me. I'd rather Ashley take over the series. So, my turn.

Would you rather find happiness with your one true love or have all the money you'll ever need but can never find a true love?

I would rather find happiness with my one true love because that's more important to me than having money. It's also better than ending up alone.

Would you rather marry someone who doesn't love you or marry someone you don't love?

Love over money, definitely.

And ummmmm hard question. Either way would be awful, but at least marrying someone you dont love wouldnt feel heartbreaking or anything. It would feel wrong to be with someone you dont have feelings for, but at least you wouldnt feel terrible.

Would you rather marry someone whos very physically attractive but completely lacking anything good or interesting personality-wise, or someone not so physically attractive but with an amazing personality?

Physical appearance is what catches your attention, but personality is what keeps your attention, so I'd definitely choose an amazing personality over looks any day.

Would you rather have the ability to see the future or the ability to read minds?

Im sure people often think very un-friendly things about me everyday : p Dont think Id enjoy hearing what people have to think, so definitely the ability to see the future : p That would be really handy anyway.

Would you rather be stuck in the known past or the unknown future?

Known past has no Ashley, Unknown future may not have Ashley and be in an apocalypse. I'll go with the unknown future, it'll be a good chance to see how Ashley evolved from but a mini game character to a popular character known across the land.

Would you rather have the ability to teleport to wherever you want as long as you have a picture of it or remember it or be the worlds smartest person to ever live?

Being able to teleport anywhere would be great, as long as you could get back home : p
Teleport.

Would you rather die by drowning to death by burning to death?
(kinda dark but everyone has asked themselves that question before, Im sure)

Both are unpleasant, but I'd take drowning. At least it's quicker.

Would you rather kill someone and have nobody know you did it, or not kill someone but have everyone convinced that you did?

I'd rather not kill someone. The first option would just lead to a lifetime of guilt. Everyone may be convinced that I did, but they'll have no evidence to back it up. Also, they sure as hell won't want to mess with me.

Would you rather die peacefully tomorrow or live another month but die painfully?

I'd rather live another month so that way I can do the things I wanted to do with a bit more motivation. Also I can just off myself peacefully whenever during that time span but I'm guessing that's against the rules.

Would you rather have your child be named Fred or Bob? Doesn't matter if its a boy or girl.

Fred sounds slightly more gender-neutral (like, 80-20 instead of 85-15, but still), so I guess that one.

Would you rather find the one person who can truly make you happy, but be unable to adequately provide for them, or would you rather never find such a person at all?

I would rather not to save myself from further disappointment.

Would you rather eat your favorite food for the rest of your life and get sick of it or eat a wide variety of meh food for the rest of your life.

I love diversity with food, so definitely the second option : p

Would you rather be a poor person in a very wealthy nation, or a well off person in a very poor nation?

The latter sounds much preferable. Items would cost less to purchase in a poorer nation, so I could easily afford everything I need to sustain myself while having enough left over to do charitable work.

Would you rather be the smartest person in the world, or the wealthiest?

Well, Im not really driven for money all that much, so I guess the smartest : p

Would you rather be an unkown, unappreciated but highly talented artist (of any kind), or a very popular artist who got famous by copying the work of other artists, fully knowing you yourself have no real talent at all?

I wan't the talent, not the popularity, I don't want to live a lie just for everybody to know me, sounds like a nightmare... I'd rather die alone with my work!

Would you rather... drink cold tea or cold coffee?

Cold coffee is a pretty common thing, albeit often with other ingredients (such as, say, a mocha). I'll do that.

Would you rather die in a week, or outlive everyone you'll ever love and live to see all of them die?

Back