[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

It's done! I corrected all of the typos 607 pointed out, and added pictures and videos!
Check it out! http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=18780.msg267456#msg267456

EDIT: It would be helpful if everyone who are active a lot have an account there as well, I think.

EDIT 2: I just made the Picture/ Video Titles more visible through the power of underlining.
Nice :) As you know, I have my account already, but I think we shouldn't constantly bump our own topic :p

All right, I guess I'll make an account there :)

The page looks very nice now :)
Can you please add my Golf Idea #5 (Fat Wario, from page 19) in there?
Sure! :D (Jeez, it's been a long time since I've used a smiley)

EDIT: Done, also added 6 as that is my favorite!

EDIT 2: I made it so that the post is smaller by adding Spoiler boxes to "The Team" "The List of Jobs" and the "Pics and Vids" lists. Tell me how you like this.

Last edited:
Just created an account on the site.
When verifing the account, I had to answer "Sunday" to the question "What is the first day of the calendar week?"
Here in Russia, the first day of the week is Monday...

Reactions: 607
We got a reply in RHDN thread, but...
Yeah... Not really a positive first reply, huh?

When verifing the account, I had to answer "Sunday" to the question "What is the first day of the calendar week?"
Same in The Netherlands, Monday is the first day of the week.

We got a reply in RHDN thread, but...
But?
That's really weird :confused:
I mean, Sunday is actually the first day of the week, but on our calendar it's indeed the last.

Also, I don't really like that I'm a newbie with only 1 post on the romhacking forum, I should probably get a bit more active there to show our hack is not the only thing I'm interested in.

Why not? It's perfectly reasonable and I'm very happy with the reply.
True, true... I just don't like the fact that the first reply is not something like: Cool! but more like: Meh, first learn to do things yourself rather than getting people to do your stuff.

EDIT: We got another, similar reply...
At least we get to laugh hard at them when the hack is done. :D

Haiko, did you see that I already replied?

True, true... I just don't like the fact that the first reply is not something like: Cool! but more like: Meh, first learn to do things yourself rather than getting people to do your stuff.

EDIT: We got another, similar reply...
At least we get to laugh hard at them when the hack is done. :D
Don't let it get to you :)
Consider, they do really get a lot of this stuff. There are probably many newbies that try to do something, but horribly fail. They don't want to invest in such things any more, so they react like this. It's probably not the best way of commenting, but I do understand it, because threads like this are often turning into a fail within months.

Haiko, did you see that I already replied?

Don't let it get to you :)
Consider, they do really get a lot of this stuff. There are probably many newbies that try to do something, but horribly fail. They don't want to invest in such things any more, so they react like this. It's probably not the best way of commenting, but I do understand it, because threads like this are often turning into a fail within months.
1. No, sorry.

2. Very True

Okay, guys, I think we should watch out now. They may see us as spamming soon. Let's calm down a little bit and let one handle the reply, and if someone already did, there's no need to comment that you agree with them.

Question:
how do i change my profile pic on RHDN?
Profile/ Forum Profile/ Personalized Picture
Okay, guys, I think we should watch out now. They may see us as spamming soon. Let's calm down a little bit and let one handle the reply, and if someone already did, there's no need to comment that you agree with them.
Ow, right, I didn't think of that, sorry.

I guess I should've seen that one coming, there are a lot of "ideas" people throw around there that never come to fruition. Might have been better if we'd waited to have more to show off. Ah well.

Man, now I wish every Forum had a Like option, that way you don't have to reply to everything.

I guess I should've seen that one coming, there are a lot of "ideas" people throw around there that never come to fruition. Might have been better if we'd waited to have more to show off. Ah well.
Yeah, I was planning on that, but 356 already made it :p Oh well, no problem, it'll all work out in the end I think. As long as we don't bump it too much when we don't even have made progress.

But?

That's really weird :confused:
I mean, Sunday is actually the first day of the week, but on our calendar it's indeed the last.

Apperently...

According to the Bible, the Sabbath or Saturday is the last day of the week which marks Sunday as the first day of the week for many Jewish and Christian faiths, while many countries regard Monday as thefirst day of the week...

That's weird...

Apperently...

According to the Bible, the Sabbath or Saturday is the last day of the week which marks Sunday as the first day of the week for many Jewish and Christian faiths, while many countries regard Monday as thefirst day of the week...

That's weird...
Yeah, but that might be because many people think the Sabbath is on Sunday, because the Jews weren't allowed to work on Sabbath, and nowadays most stores are closed on Sunday.
Edit: Also, I think, if possible, you should remove that "searching for people" from the topic title, it's explained in the post itself anyway and it gives people prejudice (if that's the word) because they think "Oh, there's another someone that has an idea but wants us to do everything".

Back