[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

Dude, I'm not home right now!
At this rate, you might finish them all before i get home!

Lol

Here, for whoever is available, here is my folder.
It contains the .txt file for as far as it is done, and a VirtualBoyAdvance Cheat List file, containing a Cheat Code for having all Power-Ups Except the last one. Thought that might be useful for those of you who don't usually play this on an Emulator, don't want to play through the entire game for getting the power-ups, and still need them for level testing purposes.

EDIT: Let's actually add the folder this time, shall we... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/smqk0wcihyd2t/Wario_Land_3_Basic_Requirements_Folder

I'm currently done untill 4F, I'm going to take a break from this now, have been doing this for about 2 hours straight, and I'm starting to actually get dizzy...

Reactions: 607
As I have been wondering this, let me ask it here: how is Wario Land Shake It!/ The Shake Dimension?

You could ask it in a better thread you know.

Its like if New Super Mario Bros. and Wario Land combined. Its my least favorite in the series though.
Good enough.
I thought it would be nice to ask it here to waste some time.

I also just continued the .txt, it should be done in about 2/3 hours, as I will eat dinner in around an hour.

Also, 356:
I'm pretty sure that the color of the colored coin (the one that comes out of blocks, and it worth 10 coins) is also determined by the set color. Just like Key / Chest. You should test this. Find the block tile that spawn the colored coin, and break it in every of the 4 colored areas

Also, 356:
I'm pretty sure that the color of the colored coin (the one that comes out of blocks, and it worth 10 coins) is also determined by the set color. Just like Key / Chest. You should test this. Find the block tile that spawn the colored coin, and break it in every of the 4 colored areas
Alright, I'll do that when I'm done, it's something I can easily add to the .txt. I'm now at 80.

Can I just say that this is the first time I've heard of some of these names, and they range from extremely simple to extraordinary weird... Just what I expected from a Wario game xD
EDIT: Hey! Why does xD not turn into a cool smiley? :mad:

Reactions: 607
EDIT: Hey! Why does xD not turn into a cool smiley? :mad:
Xenforo simply doesn't have a xD smiley, and I'm kind of happy about it :P

I created a folder on google drive, so if anyone has gmail, please pm me on warioforums so I can give you permissions to edit (I added 356 already). This is so we can more easily exchange game roms, sprites et cetera.

Back