This sounds so much like a song that would be used in the final phase of a final boss. It's one of the best songs I've heard on Wii yet it's used in a dice-rolling minigame.... MP9 made me first realise that not all Mario games are good.

As someone who listen to music that fits the mood around me, it is October and it's the month where I listen to mostly spooky/Halloween type music. The type of music that plays is what fits the things I'm currently doing whether it's making a picture or just in a dark environment. It doesn't have to be catchy, I just listen to what works with me.

So let's get started with a recently new game. I actually really like the music for this place, really fits with what I've been doing for the past few days.

And a bit of a bonus music.

Last edited:
I could put the entire Quake 64 soundtrack on here, but I'm going to limit it to a few music of my choice. Now most people would only ever remember the original soundtrack on the PC, but I prefer the music of the N64 with its haunting soundtrack that used to horrified me as a child. I encourage y'all to listen to this at night, the sound design was done so well to creep anyone out.

Whenever I think of the Quake 64 soundtrack, Gloom Keep is always the first that comes to mind. The music has what sounds like moaning, chanting, and heavy footsteps that patrol the area. It's a good thing we don't know what it is.

The Necropolis was a track that always kept me on my toes as a child. It always made me fear looking around the corner incase there was an ogre waiting to annihilate me with its grenade launcher and which yeah there was one around the corner.

Termination Central plays in a futuristic base setting with technology everywhere, but even the music can give little ol' me a spook. The setting was different but the music was always frightening, but because it sounds like a robot patrolling around the base, looking for any intruders until it finally catches a glimpse of you and starts making a mad dash towards you. The noise of what sounds like machinery pumping as its footsteps getting louder and louder and it's about to catch you until it finally does.

Now for the last music I want to share, this one honestly gave me nightmares as a child. You're exploring a dark environment and you're hearing what sounds like moaning, but then you hear what sounds like a creature moving around, but where is it? Suddenly it starts making this shredded sound as it finally picked up your scent and is now on the move. It sounds getting closers as it could be in another room nearby, but then it sounds like it's behind you and it found you. You better run because it's getting closers and louder and then silence... Just when you thought it was gone only for it to make a loud shriek as it finally caught you. That scared me so much as a child, I always saw this creature as something slender like with long claws, spikes going down its chest, and this horrifying bird like face.

Back