This theme just screams ADVENTURE!
I once lost the cartridge of this game. Some two years ago I bought it back, popped the thing in my also newly-bought GBA SP, and just kept playing. This theme... when I first heard it again after all those years, I almost teared up.
(The brasswork sounds much better on the GBA, though.)

Reactions: 607
I just found out about this theme today and it's probably my favorite Dedede battle theme to date.

It kinda reminds me of Punch-Out's training theme.

This theme from the Wario Land predescessor Super Mario Land. It sounds so... triumphant. Because good games need good ending themes.
(And for some reason it reminds me of ¨Scatmans World.¨ :wah:)

The soundtrack to the Jazz Jackrabbit Holiday releases is amazing. Of course, the soundtrack to the full game is too, but I'd like to share the Holiday soundtrack first. It's so great because it uses existing themes, but does really interesting stuff with them. I've been listening to Candion for 6 (now 10) consecutive minutes already, and I still can't get enough of it. :D I can't attach the files, as they aren't in an accepted format. So I'll link you to VengefulChip's YouTube upload of the soundtrack, instead. :)

Edit: Ended up stopping Candion after 17 minutes, because I wanted to go to bed. :P

Last edited:
Jazz Jackrabbit eh? Reminds me of how I kinda liked the haunted house theme in the sequel:

Apparently the level it was played it was only in some expansion pack though.

The Pinball Fantasies soundtrack is very good!
This used to be my father's favourite table:

And this mine:

There are two other tables as well, and a very cool intro theme, so check them out if you'd like. :)

And you know what would be better ? More and more songs !

Although his newer stuff isn't bad, I kind of feel like it's not as well mastered as his older songs and the beats sound a lot more video game-y overall and less other world-ly sounding like his older songs.

Last edited:
Back