xC3xLkH.png

I actually kinda like the show : p Its cute and charming in a way : p Its not the best cartoon ever made or anything but its neat.

Angela Anaconda is a classic example of "you either love it, or hate it". When it was still on the television (years ago) my father could not stand it! And it's easy to see why.
But I've always loved quirky aesthetics and styles, and there's a lot of hilarious moments, characters and stereotypes in the show. Uncle Mickey, for example: the slick, young Italian hotshot who chases women and fears the sharp backhand of his scolding mother.

The short pilot episode before the series began had an even more surreal/old world art style....WATthehell:

Last edited:
Angela Anaconda is a classic example of "you either love it, or hate it". When it was still on the television (years ago) my father could not stand it! And it's easy to see why.
But I've always loved quirky aesthetics and styles, and there's a lot of hilarious moments, characters and stereotypes in the show. Uncle Mickey, for example: the slick, young Italian hotshot who chases women and fears the sharp backhand of his scolding mother.

The short pilot episode before the series began had an even more surreal/old world art style....WATthehell:

I was not aware that started on Kablam, haha neat. Thats alot like the Simpsons actually, starting off as a short on a sketch show. And I like the animation actually, its really weird and bizarre, I think it makes it interesting.

I was not aware that started on Kablam, haha neat. Thats alot like the Simpsons actually, starting off as a short on a sketch show. And I like the animation actually, its really weird and bizarre, I think it makes it interesting.

Yeah, the art style intrigued me when the show began. It reminded me of really old kids stuff I'd find at my grandparents, like activity books and funny ad pages for toys and games. They had all kinds of bizarre styles back in the 50's/60's that you'd never see today because of the whole "uncanny valley" thing.

Is it fashionable to have phobias for everything now? Even friendly clowns like this fella can't host commercials anymore. Ronald McDonald hasn't been used here for years!

Last edited:
Back