Really nifty that we're getting the squid sisters, would definitely love Marie. Wonder if you also get amiibo weapons as well much like the other splatoon amiibos alongside various outfits.

THE STORY IS NOT MINE - IT COMES FROM SOMEBODY FROM MY MOM'S SMALL COMMUNITY TOWN.

It was around 11 at night, cold winter night. She put her child to sleep in his bed, so she went to the living room, while she was watching TV, she heard a toy say hug me - She checked around the house but couldn't find anything, then it happened again. After a bit of looking she found it at the side of another room, it was sitting up, like somebody placed it there. Probably the kid put it there before going to bed, it kept repeating the words hug me and Elmo loves you She thought either the batteries or bad wiring was making it say things even without somebody pressing the button.

So, she took out the batteries and threw it on the toy box. She went back to her chair and a few minutes later heard a muffled hug me coming from the toy box. She checked it out and found that it was still on -- somehow; so she threw it outside because it was really freaking her out. She went back to the chair to watch TV when the door knocked, she got up thinking it was her husband and opened the door, but nobody was there. She thought it was weird and went back to watch TV...when the back door was also knocked on, she thought it was just kids pulling a prank on her so she didn't answer it. Then it knocked on the window.

She went to go check it out and found tiny footprints in the snow...it was round, like the dolls.

I'm too lazy to write the whole thing, getting tired. lol. I'll finish it later.

I hope the Squid Sister amiibo will also give new minigames to play during the loading screen. And new Mario Maker costumes of course (still no Roy/Ryu?)
I don't really like the recolors but at least we got a squigga.

tumblr_o6i1ek09vu1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

Gotta love the Japanese guides

Back