i2oxf6.jpg
f4Kuf4v.png
So, it has come to my attention that Waluigi has gotten his very own amiibo, as you people may think "Wow, so cool! Waluigi is the best"...but ---

tumblr_inline_mqm6nm52Wr1rl5dg1.png
f4Kuf4v.png
But why does he get his own amiibo? What about me? I'm partly in that Mario whatchamacallit. Why hasn't Nintendo give me my own?!

tumblr_inline_mvi6slyznp1rl5dg1.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Before you assume I'm jealous, I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not jealous, just surprised somebody such as him got an amiibo before me. I know he's been around longer, but come on. I deserve my own amiibo.

11uc5jn.jpg
f4Kuf4v.png
Red got me this weird looking phone awhile back, I'm using "Goo-g-el" or whatever you call it, says here Waluigi among others have gotten an amiibo, even that orange headed weirdo that says 'hi' followed by her name a lot. Makes me wonder when I myself will get an amiibo, if I had to guess it will be when the fat man gets another WariowareInc title under his belt, but that's still no 100% guarantee.

i2oxf6.jpg
f4Kuf4v.png
Not saying I want my own amiibo, but would be pretty cool nonetheless.

isnt there a neo geo section on the virtual console section of the E-Shop?
(try saying that in rapid succession out loud.)

I dunno, with me its gotta be the console and physical game, downloaded versions just dont feel the same. Thats not always 100% true, I have a few on like my 3ds and junk. But like me wanting to get a Sega Saturn, people say "just emulate it" but like whats the point of that? : p I wanna try an actual Saturn console, its much more fun having the console and actual controller.
(Im gonna get one one of these days)

EDIT: When I said Sega Saturn, I actually meant Dreamcast. Its the Dreamcast I want : p

Not that I dont want a Saturn, Id love a Saturn : p But the Dreamcast has much more games for it, so Id take that one first for sure : p Is currently my most wanted thingy I guess, besides an acoustic bass guitar : p

And Im sure Glowquid means he could afford it, but doesnt feel justified in making such a purchase? Dunno could be way off and totally wrong though : p

Then what is?

my deeply-held rrational aversion to becoming a materialist caricature

I'd like to thanks the fine and considerate folks at WarioForums.com for not enabling my crack addict lifestyle

----

anyway, serious-modo on:

isnt there a neo geo section on the virtual console section of the E-Shop?
(try saying that in rapid succession out loud.)

Yes, but

-the Virtual Console is an emulator, one with added (if tolerable) input lag and not particularly concerned with accuracy. Plus, there's a problem with the video output that makes the Neo Geo games unplayable in 480p, negating the one advatange the VC has.

-The VC selection is limited to 54 games: No Last Resort, no Cyber-Lip, no Alpha Mission 2, etc.

-The manuals. In particular, the ones for SNK's own games are richly illustrated and fun to look at. Plus most of the english ones have not been scanned and put up online. Those have Engrish, and Engrish is funny.
-Some NGCD versiosn have additional content and rearranged soundtrack, which may are not necessarily "better", but are a neat novelty after having played the cartridge versions for many years through retro compilations and Perfectly Legal Means.

More importantly though, I've wanted a Neo Geo since I was around 14, ahah. I love SNK.

Last edited:
my deeply-held rrational aversion to becoming a materialist caricature

I'd like to thanks the fine and considerate folks at WarioForums.com for not enabling my crack addict lifestyle

----

anyway, serious-modo on:

Yes, but

-the Virtual Console is an emulator, one with added (if tolerable) input lag and not particularly concerned with accuracy. Plus, there's a problem with the video output that makes the Neo Geo games unplayable in 480p, negating the one advatange the VC has.

-The VC selection is limited to 54 games: No Last Resort, no Cyber-Lip, no Alpha Mission 2, etc.

-The manuals. In particular, the ones for SNK's own games are richly illustrated and fun to look at. Plus most of the english ones have not been scanned and put up online. Those have Engrish, and Engrish is funny.
-Some NGCD versiosn have additional content and rearranged soundtrack, which may are not necessarily "better", but are a neat novelty after having played the cartridge versions for many years through retro compilations and Perfectly Legal Means.

More importantly though, I've wanted a Neo Geo since I was around 14, ahah. I love SNK.

After I foolishly transferred all my old Virtual Console games off my trusty Wii, and onto my Wii U, I noticed I could no longer change the screen ratio on the Wii U. Why would they remove that feature? Sometimes I like the whole game to fill the widescreen, even if it means stretching the image a bit. The player should still have that choice!

From dusk till dawn for like 9 days, I've just been playing WildStar for hours straight. This game just takes control of my life! It's so fun I can't stop playing it.

Now I'm starting to regret buying this rhythm trash. This one mini game I FOR FUCK SAKE CANNOT BEAT. it's called blue birds, i hope those blue birds burn in hell forever, I hope they die the most painful way ever.

this is my last Rh game.

Back