I am going to earn my money back, if this fucking garbage game gets a physical release I'll buy it then, then I'll use powersaves on that bitch.

rip.png

I mean, good lord. I did every other stage with little to no problem, it's this one game that won't let me get the ware stages. I should have never turned back on my saying "If it isn't Mario it ain't worth my time"(it only applies to Nintendo only games.)

tumblr_inline_n2528nQPiF1rl5dg1.png
Get away from me you bird!....

tumblr_inline_mpu9xiaO1U1rl5dg1.png
Oh, it's just you, Pj. Those birds are giving me nightmares! Everywhere I look they're there!

LtgtGiR.png
They are everywhere, Pj! mocking me, they are no birds....they are the devil.

tumblr_inline_n2528nQPiF1rl5dg1.png
Get away from me you bird!....

tumblr_inline_mpu9xiaO1U1rl5dg1.png
Oh, it's just you, Pj. Those birds are giving me nightmares! Everywhere I look they're there!

LtgtGiR.png
They are everywhere, Pj! mocking me, they are no birds....they are the devil.
oh i found a picture of crow demons,good luck trying to sleep tonight.
were the ware games at least good? i know it doesnt sound worth the rhythm souls wannabe game though. but s it guuuuuud?

oh i found a picture of crow demons,good luck trying to sleep tonight.
were the ware games at least good? i know it doesnt sound worth the rhythm souls wannabe game though. but s it guuuuuud?

Warioware Inc. is freaking awesome.

Rhythm Heaven looks great as well. Too bad I spent my money on other games already. d:(

After I foolishly transferred all my old Virtual Console games off my trusty Wii, and onto my Wii U, I noticed I could no longer change the screen ratio on the Wii U. Why would they remove that feature? Sometimes I like the whole game to fill the widescreen, even if it means stretching the image a bit. The player should still have that choice!

Your remote doesn't have an aspect ratio change button? Most (or likely, all) modern TVs let you display non-natively 16:9 stuff in widescreen that way.

Back