Hey, do you guys know Zombocom? It's quite a great company: you can order all kinds of products with your own designs.
Want a Zombocom shirt, jigsaw puzzle, key chain, pack of playing cards, or even a bikini? Everything's possible at Zombocom!
(also: with the code ZOMBOMAS you can get lots of things for free for limited time)

Hey, do you guys know Zombocom? It's quite a great company: you can order all kinds of products with your own designs.
Want a Zombocom shirt, jigsaw puzzle, key chain, pack of playing cards, or even a bikini? Everything's possible at Zombocom!
(also: with the code ZOMBOMAS you can get lots of things for free for limited time)
I need to have Flash, can't access the site :\
Anyway, ArtsCow is probably better d;)
Edit: I got Flash, but I couldn't get any further than Zombocom's welcome message d:p

Last edited:
Skeleton jokes? I've got one. Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party? It had no body to dance with!

Today I tried playing some animal crossing new leaf. My name's pretty cringey, but hey! Everyone's a weeaboo at some point so I'm not too worried about it. I think half the people on the island leave because of my cringey name though.

Does anyone else find the island kind of awkward? I'm not really an awkward person, but something about having strangers thrown at you on the island feels weird.

Back