So I skipped out on dinner today, right? So tonight I drove to A&W's 24h drive-thru because I finally started to feel hungry, while waiting for them to take my order some random dude came up to my window and asked me to buy him a teen burger combo because the workers at A&W would not take his order only because he wasn't in a car, stupid, right? They are totally skipping on some money anyways, lol.

I'll be honest, this guy sacred me shitless, I thought I was gonna get mugged, but no - just some random nice guy also having the midnight munchies, he was glad I was helping him so he helped me pay for my burger, I only had to pay 2.99, awesome night.

In the mornings here, my Dad opens my door when he goes to work, so that our dog doesn't get lonely. (because otherwise she gets wound up and anxious) But one day during the week, his girlfriend is here, so he doesn't open the door. On those days, I'm just kinda like _(」∠ 、ン、)_ ... Father why hast thou forsaken me, where is the door opening?

(BGM playing.)

I'd like to thank my Mom,

Magma for those arguments,

And everyone else who replied and talked to me over these past 8 months! This is truly a great honour. Sorry, CM30. When people check out members the first person they'll see is me. Again, thank you! I hope to have another great 8 months with you all! ^^

Unlikely, this person would have to be the most hardcore Wario fan, most loved, most liked person on the forum in order for everyone to wanna talk to this person and this guy or girl would need a lot to say.

Back