Great now everyone is going to sleep. Meh, I'm used to being alone for 7 hours straight.

Also we all know Ashley can stare Ashley down with her glowing red eye. But Ashley can also use that to her advantage.

I'm still up, always am, ā̟̱̳͈̩̻̋͢l̫̰̟ͭ̇̃ͪ̑͑w͓̪̐ͦͨͮ̓a̝̖̐̄y͕͕͉̱̎ͩͤ̚s̗̋͋̋̽̆̄͞ ̟̪̱̣̈́ẁ̺̋ͣͧͯ̎͗͞i̤ͬ̈́͑ͅl̻͑̄ͣ̂̽ͯl͖̰̩̲̣͗ͧͬ̚͢ ̱̬͍̙̰̹̪̔ͫ͞b̝̥͍̠̟̲̠̿e̮͂͐ͪ̔͑ͮ̋

I'm always behind because you guys are going way too quick for a secondary forum (not saying this should be a secondary forum, but it is for me) d:p
I love fireworks. And that's while I don't like sudden light changes or loud noises. But fireworks... it's just so special, it's a bit of an exception. Last, um, how's it called in English... New Year's? (in Dutch it's called old and new, basically, but I think that's not the expression in English), I was standing outside, enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds, alone, but feeling so very loved... probably because I was also chatting with one of my best friends during it, for who it was still an hour till 12.

@Kyon
I've noticed so much people dislike me, if I post a funny picture nobody rates it, but if somebody else posts something funny they get rated the F out.

Pffft I give you positive ratings all the time, and sometimes I even give others posts of pictures bad ratings. I even just gave one of Metal's a disagree rating.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself : p

I'm always behind because you guys are going way too quick for a secondary forum (not saying this should be a secondary forum, but it is for me) d:p
I love fireworks. And that's while I don't like sudden light changes or loud noises. But fireworks... it's just so special, it's a bit of an exception. Last, um, how's it called in English... New Year's? (in Dutch it's called old and new, basically, but I think that's not the expression in English), I was standing outside, enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds, alone, but feeling so very loved... probably because I was also chatting with one of my best friends during it, for who it was still an hour till 12.

Yeah we call it New Years : p How were you chatting btw? Phone?

Oh and I remember this one time we were watching fireworks, it was great and all, but we like suddenly had all the waste from them (like the exploded casings of the fireworks) fall on us, there was alots of it, and some of it was big. so we ended up having to move away from it : p

I've noticed so much people dislike me, if I post a funny picture nobody rates it, but if somebody else posts something funny they get rated the F out.

Wanted to add something to this-

Not only are you singling out others as being "mean" to new members who come in, telling them "its a fun place but watch out for so and so", you also seem to been encouraging others that they are the only people who are "nice" to you on the forum, which makes it look like you are forming alliances in the forum.

Plz stop making sides and assigning people sides. I can 100% promise you I treat you no differently than anyone else here. And besides for a few small grudges here and there (which you are not innocent of btw) I dont believe anyone else is singling you out or any of that.
This is a great forum, and sure youd had ome trouble here in the past. But everyone is more than willing to let it go if you are willing to do so, which you arent, because you bring it up more than anyone. Just act like a normal person whos a member of a forum, and stop creating alliances. There is no team-antikyon. No one really has that much to say about you, until you specifically make out some members to be "mean" and publicly show favor to those youve deemed "nice" in order to encourage them to give you special treatment.

I can guarantee you that you will make people dislike you giving out treatment like this.

If I might input my opinion on ratings/likes/reaction buttons, regardless of whatever Kyon seems to be talking about, I like to refer to them as a double-edged sword. On one hand, they promote more constructive conversations about things, by giving people a way to just get their "I dis/agrees" out via button format. This has been a behavior I've seen since my first forum, which adopted a similar system half-way into its existence.

Now here's where the double-edged sword part comes in-- People take likes and dislikes too seriously at times.
The most common complaint against a dislike system is that people will abuse it. This idea also comes with the idea that people will take a "dislike" too seriously.

Now onto what Kyon was saying stuff about, I decided to look on his profile, and saw that he has 24 dislikes. Now lets calculate the percentage of his posts that have dislikes... Almost exactly 1%. Like, I don't quite know, since that's out of 2,355 posts, I think we need to go a bit further to put this in perspective. Kyon has most definitely made more posts since he posted the "I'm done with this forum" bit than he has dislikes. If we take this into account, then we have to consider that most of those aforementioned posts aren't disliked. If someone was actually openly out to get him as of recent, then he should logically have more dislikes than he does now.

But that's impossible, because there's nothing that would logically point towards him being openly disliked. The only thing this could logically be is simple melodrama. Exaggerations of a system that mean nothing in the long run.

Nothing against Kyon, but I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Back