So it was rainig last night, Due to the cold weather it froze over. I walked to the dollar store to get me some good ol' Arizona juice but i got caught up in a conversation with the clerk (he's a total bro by the by). So i ran home. Now my block is on a sort of vertical incline right? You have to walk up a hill, in the center of the block is a hill, akin to a backyard everyone shares. Because of the placement of my house i went through it as oppose to around the block. I ran through the icy hill to get home, I made to the tip at the back of the house_ and i slipped and fell on my arse and slid down and before i hit the bottom i leaned back to break my fall. It worked for the most part but now my cranium hurts so i got a splitting headache. Me being stubborn i didn't take the sidewalk so i slowly crawled up the hill. I did make but boy do i need a rest. But you know what it was worth, cause Arizona juice is DELICIOUS.:Shearts:
Goodnight guys.

TFW another auction for a game that I was bidding on ended at 8.50 and the auction I was bidding on is already at 17.50 and I've been outbid.

Hes becoming hooked to the thrill of the risk, though.

He could spend too much money on something from the rush, and regret it later ; _ ;

I don't, sorry @MonaWare
Do you guys think buying a GameBoy Color for $40 is worth it?

Depends on the condition and rarity of the model. The GBC and GBA had a LOT of limited edition models throughout the world, I believe. This model for example, was exclusive here in Australia...

Gameboy-Color-Limited-Edition-Ozzie-Australia-Version-with.jpg

Back