That's good to hear, having to worry about noth'in having a good fun trip to wherever land! My favorit part about love drives is to see the other towns, what they have to offer (lol) I love going into new stores, such as other wal-marts and see how different it's from my place. Slow wi-fi?! SOMEBODY GET THAT MOTEL NEW WI-FI! No living soul should ever have to deal with slow internet, not even the ones who are mean and ice cold.

It's something no living thing should ever have to go through. : P (overreaction.) X3

I just got a message from someone on Tumblr, complementing my blog and I gotta say it's amazing how good a few nice words feel, even when you are already very happy with the way things are and don't need any reassurance.

Compliments are the best, especially the ones from the heart. They can really encourage you to do anything. There are a few things I dont believe I could have done without the compliments I received actually : p

at least your beyond them, right? people are always going to give each other a bad time, specifically from social media and youtube comment sections. you're always kinda fun to watch anyways.

Well I just colored in the background, was my way of fixing it : p

Dunno if I like it as much though, also seems to have lost its movement now : /

lvRfmN2.gif

Back