Well nobody has talked yet :(

Well then I kickstart this thread!
shamelessplug.jpg

Could anyone help me with judging for my WarioWare Microgame Contest thread?

My desktop computer shit the bed and we bought a new one, Ofc it came with Windows 8.1.

I'm not impressed.

So you're also stuck with Windows 8? Join the club. And be warned, trying to install other operating systems on a system with Windows 8 is hell.

Um, I'm kind of lost. How do you make a new thread? This version of Xenforo confuses me.

Click New Topic when viewing a forum/section.

oh lawl, workplace has scheduled me for 0:00 am - 8:30 pm saturday.

So much for trying to build back a proper sleep schedule.

Goodness, it's more like sadism than work. in my opinion.

Speaking of the which, I was thinking about work since I'm near to enter to the adult's world.
You know like, abandoning my studies for a while and working to make my living.

It's kinda scares me to think about it; I need to get out of my "comfort zone", I'll pay my driving license, the bills, etc...

ZMhERWj.jpg

I think 607 is onto something. He is looking at 607 his profile so suspicious...
Indeed I am... Look at that picture thoroughly... And now add my amount of messages to my amount of likes received. Subtract from that 25 times your battery percentage. Now subtract 10 times my age from it. What do you get?
And that's not all...

Indeed I am... Look at that picture thoroughly... And now add my amount of messages to my amount of likes received. Subtract from that 25 times your battery percentage. Now subtract 10 times my age from it. What do you get?
And that's not all...

50 :eek:

50 is the number of the Cory! We are DOOMED.

Back