She could give that chocolate to Red, or me....

latest

YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH, ASHLEY. I BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER.

Oh what I meant is that basically as someone else pointed out in Japan there's chocolates girls give to those they really like and those they give to everyone else.

So, we'll never have the answer to what type if chocolate Ashley has. Unless there's a translation.

tumblr_o21f0z9IA41s2z1y6o4_400.jpg

Can anyone translate this or has somebody already did? I didn't see

So, we'll never have the answer to what type if chocolate Ashley has. Unless there's a translation.

tumblr_o21f0z9IA41s2z1y6o4_400.jpg

Can anyone translate this or has somebody already did? I didn't see

"
"Also, he's saying "and in the middle of true love's true love! Valentine's Day Ashley-sama~ (I dunno if the "in the middle of true love's true love" passage is an idiom or something)"

tumblr_o2b5rmz0gu1s2z1y6o2_500.jpg
Yet another Warioware 3ds theme, but wait, it's Ashley yet again! Awesome, I always wanted a 2nd Warioware theme that so happened to be Ashley again. OMG, I love it to death.
8z1vvIf.png

For me to spend money on a theme it would have to be REALLY great.

inb4 Kyon saying: "But it IS really great!"

I always thought Ashley lacked the same sort of bite as other Ware characters in terms of having something goofy to them. However, a plausible suggestion I would've made is based on her hair going white whenever angered: Wouldn't it be interesting if she actually looked uglier or older when that happened? I find her really stereotypical otherwise but I think that would've been funny.

I like 'supposed' as a keyword there... the funny comes mostly from red

I also think it'd be funny if she lost her cool in a very uncool way! everything about Ashley seems to be built around making her cute, something that contrasts with that would be really nice.

Back