tumblr_inline_mvi6slyznp1rl5dg1.png
Oh, cool. Finally! I've been looking everywhere for a high quality rip of the son-

tumblr_inline_mqm6nm52Wr1rl5dg1.png
WAIT-A-MINUTE.

So I guess Ashley said "Fuck Wario I don't need that fatass anymore I am my own star" and is now breaking away from the warioware series????????

I would never have seen this coming, what is she even wearing? It looks good on her I might add, but at the same time it doesn't fit her. The skulls holding her ponytails in place is a great detail though.

The second one...What can I say? it looks weird, I never seen Ashley drawn in that particular style, even when I did look for a lot of official Ashley artwork, nonetheless I suppose it is Ashley, so it's good.

As I'm told, she's like, wearing a dress you'd find in a game called "Band Brothers". Yeah, It does look pretty cool on her, doesn't it? I definitely like the skull detail to her hair now that you point it out. Yeah, she's wearing it because the person who ran Badge arcade was kidnapped! (I think) and replaced with some bat looking gal.

2nd one you see is in the art style of Band Brothers, I thought it looks out of place at first too, but it still looks pretty awesome!

Oh, these are on the Nintendo Badge Arcade? I have that downloaded, maybe I'll try to get Ashley badges once I put money into my account. Knowing you, you probably got them all.

Oh, I wish. Ashley badges so far are a Japan only thing - which sucks, but whatever I guess. Maybe one day they'll come to the west...one day. Speaking of Ashley, did you see the comic that goes along with these badges? Glowsquid posted them if you haven't seen it already.

Wait, I think I knew that already. I only thought those badges you showed me was here. Well, that's a real shame. I guess Nintendo doesn't want our money, right? hehe.

No, I haven't read a comic lately, so I'm center I didn't read one. Where did he post them?

Nintendo doesn't want our money

Agreed, lol. They did sell Warioware badges before, but no Ashley whatsoever. Their most popular character, not even one badge. What is this, Nintendo?! jerks.

Ashley%2527s%2Bcomic%2B2.png
Here's the comic, I made it in image form so you didn't have to find the link yourself. I'm not sure what's going on at all, only thing I know is Ash-wee falls asleep, lol.

Back