That's not normal, what has Nintendo thinking nobody here would pay for Ashley badges? They're making a huge mistake in my opinion. I would so like to try to get every Ashley badge. That comic looks funny, but I don't understand a word of it, besides oh no and zzzz

B
ut I do find it cute that Ashley is trying to sing to a lot of people then falls right asleep doing it.

Yeah, Nintendo makes a lot of weird choices nowadays. Well, there's nothing we can REALLY do about it, but that's how the cookie dies. (or however it went, lol.)

Yeah, I think it's going for funny, but no idea what's going on at all. I wish it would get an English translation.

I wonder if an Ashley fan will join this site somebody, so I have somebody to talk to...the only fans of Ashley here either :
  • don't like me
  • aren't online much
  • not online anymore.

Gets lonely when it feels like everyone's against you. Maybe I should ask Emma to join along with all her followers. So I can finally feel I belong here!

Nice one. I'm passing these Ashley videos around in some forums and communities so more people will see what a great Remix-er you are. :3

Maybe...one day do a remaster, okay? when you are the best remix-er ever, not to say this remix isn't great, it's in the top 5 best Ashley mixes.

This one's my favorite btw.

I wonder if an Ashley fan will join this site somebody, so I have somebody to talk to...

Yo dawg slip into my DMs I'm an Ashley fan.

343e7b9bbdc80340562b68e645467732.jpg

Ma'am, ma'am, I'm gonna need you to calm down and forget the past and focus on the future. Now, if we don't have anything to say about Ashley I suggest we leave.

Says the guy who keeps talking about me, Magma and ChanceTime as if we were Boogeymen, due to past experiences.

Sir, sir..sir's, I'm gonna need you both to calm down. This is an Ashley thread, if you would like to smack talk to me do it somewhere else, not here. Please and thank you!^^

Maybe it's Ashley's old mansion or something! Spooky! This is probably hinting at playable Ashley in Wario Land 5/6! lol, jk. I wish! I should probably play the other Wario Lands to get up to speed.

Maybe it's Ashley's old mansion or something! Spooky! This is probably hinting at playable Ashley in Wario Land 5/6! lol, jk. I wish! I should probably play the other Wario Lands to get up to speed.

Go and play them now! You don't even know what you're missing! :O

Back