Yes that is precisely why I said that in the first place. If you're gonna spend the amount of money that you did on a piece of cloth you have no excuse.

Well, the only real reason I bought it was because it was the 2nd official Ashley related thing Nintendo made, I just had to own it. Ya know? a game however, stays a long way.

Unlike Ash-wee's cleaning cloth, which was a limited time offer. Plus, if Ashley is in that game I'll pay for it.

Wasn't Rhythm Heaven the game starring the Ashley? The one we all know? everyone's favorite person in the world? Well, we'll see if I get it.
No. It's the game starring the Mona. The one we all know. Everyone's favorite person in the world.
It's also starring the Jimmy. The one we all know. Everyone's favorite person in the world.
Also the Dr. Crygor. The one we all know. Everyone's favorite person in the world.
As well as the Master Mantis and Young Cricket. The ones we all know. Everyone's favorite people in the world.
It also has the Mike. The one we all know. Everyone's favorite person in the world.
Also the 9-Volt and 18-Volt. The ones we all know. Everyone's favorite people in the world.
Also the Kat and Ana. The ones we all know. Everyone's favorite people in the world.
And the Wario-Man. The one we all know. Everyone's favorite person in the world.

I am unsure what Rhythm Heaven is, but it's on this thread so it must be related to Ashley in some way. Care to enlighten me?
It's an awesome rhythm game made by the same people that made WarioWare and the latest game on the 3DS has cameos from a lot of the Ware characters in it.

Basically, Ashley makes a guest appearances in a game called "Rhythm heaven" where she tap dances, fun cute looking game. She also cameos as a plush in the game, pretty much saying Ashley's the best.

I am unsure what Rhythm Heaven is, but it's on this thread so it must be related to Ashley in some way. Care to enlighten me?
It's a rhythm game made by the creators of WarioWare. The last challenge in the game is beating the rhythm minigames but now with WarioWare characters as seen here:

I think you haven't read my comment clearly or I haven't explained myself enough. I was asking what part Ashley plays in the game, not what the game is about. Anyways, a rhythm game. Haven't play much of those in a long time.

What does Ashley even do in such a game? Sing? dance? what?

Ashley tap dances? Okay, sounds weird to me, a doll I can believe, but tap dancing doesn't sound like her. Whatever I guess.
They basically just used her as a skin.
These games are copies of the previous games but with Wario Ware characters replacing other characters.

Yeah, what ya' gonna do though? lol. At least Ashley makes a star appearance in the game. Yeah, a doll in the corner, I think it looks cute, I'd buy one. Also did you hear? Ashley's new 3ds theme came to NA a few hours ago, I already got one.

You gonna get one?

I see...changing to another subject I haven't heard, I have the 3ds theme where Ashley is holding a pumpkin, but not this new one you mention. I'll go have a look and see if I have enough for it.

Back