Yeah, just when I get Eshop cards I'll probably buy another one.

Speaking of Ashley in Wario land, here's a thing I made for hackers maybe a hint of what Ashley can be in Wario Land.

HgZD8t6.png

Instead of a shoulder bash she could use her wand to blast things, mostly she'd use her wand for everything, right? haha. Also what's that you did there? Are you sending your Ashley video to Nintendo or something?

haha. Also what's that you did there? Are you sending your Ashley video to Nintendo or something?

It's NCP (Nintendo Creators Program)
It allows Youtubers to get payed for their content related with Nintendo. It's just a tip, nothing much.

The detection system is dumb though, it's not the first video that failed to be recognized...

Basically, Nintendo won't get part of the revenue for those videos, and I'm fine with that...

Wow, you get some extra cash for making Ashley's song?! That's pretty cool, Jack. Anyways I might as well tell you that I'm Ashley channel, in case you were fooled, unless you were just playing along, lol. : P

Wow, you get some extra cash for making Ashley's song?! That's pretty cool, Jack. Anyways I might as well tell you that I'm Ashley channel, in case you were fooled, unless you were just playing along, lol. : P

I first thought so, but then you confused me! My guts where right, you dingus! xD
But it's ok, you gave me the chance to advertise the Wario Forums, which I like so much! :D

Haha, I think I also tricked King Hehehe, unless he was playing along this whole time! if not, it's weird, I said I was Ashley Channel a few times on the Forum, guess people either forget or not care to read what I say most of the time. : P

Yeah, you gave a pretty good description of the forums! :3

My channel started out as Kyon but then it was Kyon Channel, then a few other character later now we have Ashley. But I'm thinking I should re-name it to "Ashley World Network" since a lot of people confuse me for an Ashley role player, I kind of just roll with it. Is why I RP as Ashley here at seemingly random times.

I knew. But since you seemed like you didn't want to be associated with this account, I played along. Although I would recommend changing your channel's banner to say something other than "Kyon Channel" if that's what you're going for.

Haha, you are probably right, just...that banners been with me since day one, it'll be too hard to change it now. Along with the icon, it's been set to the same Ashley shhshing people since day one! So hard to let go.

Also...I never thought of changing it till now, lol. Maybe I will. : P

I sometimes wonder with the popularity Ashley has been getting, especially over at Japan. I'm wondering if Nintendo actually does make a game for her, what will the gameplay be like?

Though in all honestly, I don't ever see Ashley having her own game. It could be a small side scroller game for download.

That's what I've been saying. Ashley could probably get herself an Eshop title. What the game will be about, it's anyone's guess.

Maybe you can collect ingredients throughout a stage, you gotta collect them all. You can attack using a wand, can swing it or use some sort of projectile attack. You can aim for the best time. Online play, different colored Ashleys, 4 players! Collect the most ingredients, you can also attack other Ashley's for the ingredients they have.

The levels could probably have some sort of Halloween style to it, not every level though. There can be the obvious haunted forest, probably a swamp like area, and other spooky environments. It can be like your Mario game with going from point a to point b, or maybe a metroidvainia level design.

Yeah, get from point A to point B kind of game. But it needs something, it should also have flying levels and other mini-games. I'm thinking it should either be 3d 2d (Like New Super Mario Bros.) or like, 16-bit. That online mode sounds like fun.

It'll probably have a the style of a New Super Mario Bros, probably looks better like that. Have the places look dark with colorful lighting. Though it ain't Nintendo if we don't have a Goomba like enemy that you just easily defeat in one hit.

Yeah, easy enemies from the start. Each level getting harder, cool worlds!

• First world - Dark woods
  • Second world - Gross swamp
  • third world - Spooky caves
Etc. Probably 5 - 8 worlds. Each world having around 12 stages, it'll also have you collect something, the star coins of the game. But what? Maybe those blue orbs from Ashley's game.

She can get power up's, like fire, ice and all that other good stuff. Why she set's off on this adventure? To find a rare ingredient for a spell. Ashley and Red set out to find it!

Instead of orbs, why not pages? Collect all 3 pages and you acquire a new spell. The Goomba like enemies can look like a pumpkin. I don't think there should be a Koopa Troopa type enemy in there, don't want it to be too much of a Mario reskin.

A few could disagree, but the music for the game could sound like mix of Don't Starve's ragtime style music and Epic Mickey for that type of dark atmosphere it had with its soundtrack. (Ashley's 2nd 3DS theme music sounds like it could fit in Don't Starve)

Pages, good thinking, Hex! The more you collect the...more spells you learn for new attacks? maybe. Yeah...I never heard either of those games, lol. I know epic Mickey, just not what music plays. But good music is always needed for a game!

Basically, have a mixture of these type of music.

So if there's 12 levels each world and there's 3 pages each level, then you'll have to collect 12 pages to learn a spell like flaming projectile, or zap people with your finger.

Yes. each world you get stronger. You don't have to collect them if you don't want to, but it will make the game easier or something, maybe collecting them all will also unlock secret stages. Like in NSMB with the rainbow level. What would be a fun reward for 100% the game?

an online mode still sounds fun to add, so you can play with friends, check out records for levels, share and other things. Kind of like in NSMBU where you can leave comments on Miiverse. Online battle mode!!!

In order to keep things balanced, the spells have a limit for how many times you use them each level. Depending on what the spell does, a small type of spell could be used 5 times and is helpful for taking out small enemies. A very strong spell can only be used once each levels, but can't be used during boss fights.

Though co-op would go out control with how many people would keep jumping on each other's head. Battle would probably play like the first New Super Mario Bros where you have to get to the star first before anyone else gets it.

I'm wondering if there should be special items to pick up like mushrooms or fire flower, except not mushroom or fire flower. We can't really have spells be used in the battle mode, don't want to risk having people exploiting and abusing it.

Since I had loads of money left on my other 3ds I got the Ashley badges again, I never really use my money for anything else, I don't download DLC or eshop titles, so I thought "Why not?".

Back