Yeah, right on that one. I guess most people here don't have Ashley set as their favorite, believe it or not. Just a few, I would have thought she'd have more fans around here, mostly on here but no. I mostly see people saying Ashley is their favorite on other sites, chats, etc.

I don't get the people here, maybe it's because most people here had Warioware before Ashley came along, because we all know she wasn't in the first Warioware game. Can you believe some people here think the only characters that should appear are the original cast? Like, they have something against Ashley.

Nothing against Ashley, she's pretty cool. She seems to be the most "popular" WW character, even beyond arguably more "important" characters such as Mona. She even had an assist trophy and frequently scored high on fan Smash Ballots.

If anything it's just hard to understand why her popularity is so much higher than pretty much any other WW character. I simply don't understand why. Care to enlighten, Ashley fans? Just what is it about her that makes her so well-loved?

Well as some people pointed out, a lot of people say it's her design and personality people love (including myself.) For me Red wouldn't need to exist in order for me to like her, I guess I like...scary mean characters?

Like I just LOVE characters such as Evil Ryu, Tatsumaki and Zoom. Mix that with good design and she's one of my favorite characters! a bit above Mario and Luigi themselves.

Also Nintendo keeps giving her new artwork one a month and 3ds themes, not to mention she was also given a mii costume, an assist, Club Nintendo award, placed in a Mario game, etc. So a lot more people get to see Ashley first.

Well as some people pointed out, a lot of people say it's her design and personality people love (including myself.) For me Red wouldn't need to exist in order for me to like her, I guess I like...scary mean characters?

Like I just LOVE characters such as Evil Ryu, Tatsumaki and Zoom. Mix that with good design and she's one of my favorite characters! a bit above Mario and Luigi themselves.

Also Nintendo keeps giving her new artwork one a month and 3ds themes, not to mention she was also given a mii costume, an assist, Club Nintendo award, placed in a Mario game, etc. So a lot more people get to see Ashley first.

I get ya. Rock on, Ashley.

Nothing against Ashley, she's pretty cool. She seems to be the most "popular" WW character, even beyond arguably more "important" characters such as Mona. She even had an assist trophy and frequently scored high on fan Smash Ballots.

If anything it's just hard to understand why her popularity is so much higher than pretty much any other WW character. I simply don't understand why. Care to enlighten, Ashley fans? Just what is it about her that makes her so well-loved?
because loli and easy to draw in japanese art styles which are popular on the internet

That's what I meant, I didn't mean to put it "Nobody likes them at all" more of just, nobody really talks about them around here, I for one don't really find ninja's all that cool.

Ashley is easily my favourite Warioware and I'm p. happy to see her get all this new stuff.

I don't think I've ever stated my opinion in a straightforward manner, so, there ya go.

I thought I could have the mod AND play online but it didn't work out so well, you see, the Ashley mod goes over ness, right? If I use the mod online the game will disconnect if I use the Ashley mod, no big deal, just don't play as ness. That's what I thought until I went on for glory as Mario and somebody else was playing as ness, for them they were ness but for me they were Ashley, once they did an attack the game disconnected, lol.

At least it just does that and the game doesn't freeze, just find a new lobby with a none ness player!

I thought I could have the mod AND play online but it didn't work out so well, you see, the Ashley mod goes over ness, right? If I use the mod online the game will disconnect if I use the Ashley mod, no big deal, just don't play as ness. That's what I thought until I went on for glory as Mario and somebody else was playing as ness, for them they were ness but for me they were Ashley, once they did an attack the game disconnected, lol.

At least it just does that and the game doesn't freeze, just find a new lobby with a none ness player!
at least no more pk fire spammers.

Thought it was worth mentioning that some old Ashley badges are back in the japan version.

tumblr_oc7auu3Ry81s2z1y6o2_400.jpg
tumblr_oc7auu3Ry81s2z1y6o3_400.jpg

Back