Agreed, I never wanted anything from the eshop aside from DLC, like for Smash and NSMB2. Oh, I also got Wario Land too, on my wii u however I download games like there's no tomorrow, lol. Well, I have every Ashley badge times 2, whoo I guess, lol.

Maybe a new Ashley 3ds theme will come out soon, we're about due for one. :3

I never really noticed but yeah, she does have eyebrows now, a small detail I didn't really care about, lol. I dunno, for me it doesn't bug me, I'm not saying it looks better on her but I'm also saying it doesn't make her any less better. I guess they are remaking Ashley's design a little bit, so far nothing bugs me.

I still don't understand, but alright. Well, I don't know if you've noticed but everyone's hair changes once in awhile, who knows, maybe Ashley wants to grow it out, sometimes hair doesn't always stay the same.

Well of course, it's not something that destroys a character, I just notice these things since when you draw a character more then enough time because of people's request.

Though really we don't see Red get as much attention as Ashley even though they're supposed to be this duo like Mario and Luigi is. Yeah he appears here and there but doesn't get as much shine.

It's like Wario v Fart Wario, but now it's Ashley v Eyebrow Ashley (with you it seems like, lol.) I always drew Ashley with eyebrows, even to this day~ :3

Well, Mario gets more spotlight than Luigi, so...not to mention Red is not nearly as popular as Luigi, so chances of showing up is way, way down low. Ashley on the other hand is the Mario of all this, showing up more often and getting all the stuff.

The 2nd banana normally doesn't show up as often as the main character (in most cases.)

Well there are series that handle partner characters really well and not steal the show for our main character. I'm not against the eyebrows, I'm just so used to seeing it not there at all.

You are right, the newer badges do have her with eyebrows. Aside from the badge launchers, but probably too small to have eyebrows, lol. on the Plus side, they are giving her red eyes again! Yeah! Red eye Ashley > Black eye Ashley, even though It doesn't really matter, she's great either way.

Ever since G&W though she's been having black eyes everywhere, which annoyed me at first, but I slowly got used to it, lol.

Can't forget the disappearance of their pupils from WarioWare to Game & Wario. (But comes back when you play the minigame) I actually like the completely black eyes that turns red when she's mad, But I do prefer the always red eyes.

Also I can't be the only one that noticed but I swear her arm looked like a noodle in some of the older badges.

I only noticed noodle arms in the Barbraa badge (which came out a few months ago) but other than that her arms look pretty normal to me. If her arms were that slim I'm surprised she could lift a wand, lol.

You know what, I'm not even sure if anyone here even gets the Ashley 3ds themes at all, I think some people here are tired of Ashley. For e.g

Ashley 3ds theme nowadays : Nobody bats an eye

Warioware themed 3ds : Everyone will lose their minds.

This is not what I hoped for when I joined the forums, I thought everyone would be on the Ashley hype train lol, I'll admit I'm not as excited I am with new Ashley stuff, since we now get at least one Ashley related thing a month.

Not to say I still don't get hyped up, I'm just no longer surprised if we get Ashley related things, badges of course, say if we were to get a new Ashley 3ds theme, game with Ashley in it I'll lose my mind, lol.

Well not everything is what it seems, probably one day you'll find that paradise for Ashley fans. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone is tired of Ashley, she does appear a lot more nowadays then the rest of the cast. I'm not the biggest fan, but I do enjoy the character.

Yeah, right on that one. I guess most people here don't have Ashley set as their favorite, believe it or not. Just a few, I would have thought she'd have more fans around here, mostly on here but no. I mostly see people saying Ashley is their favorite on other sites, chats, etc.

I don't get the people here, maybe it's because most people here had Warioware before Ashley came along, because we all know she wasn't in the first Warioware game. Can you believe some people here think the only characters that should appear are the original cast? Like, they have something against Ashley.

Maybe in a Japanese community you'll find all the Ashley fans. She is pretty much loved by Japan so I'm sure you'll mostly find a lot of them there. Yeah most people do love the original cast but I don't mind seeing more characters added to the Wario cast.

Also I should say that I'm sorry for not really helping you (and other people) whenever there's an argument happening. I don't want to choose a side and then get on the others bad side. Basically I want to stay on everyone's good side so I just don't interfere whenever there's an argument.

The Japanese...yeah, if only I spoke Japanese, another problem might be is they might like the 'other' Ashley. The less mean one I suppose. Ah, the original cast...not much to say about them, I do like Mona and the Kung-fu guy though.

Do not be sorry, I get where you are coming from. Bad ratings only bother me when it's from the same person a few times. I wasn't mad at Magical Ashley when she gave me a dumb rating, I was more on the joking side and said "I think I liked it more when you didn't rate posts, lol."

It's strange that Ashley is supposed to be nice in the JP version, but still remains mean in the games cutscene. Oops. Well, at least I think so, I dunno, I can't read Japanese.

Though usually if someone has a problem, I'm usually there for them if they want to talk about it. You can pretty much trust me with "almost" anything since I'm not one to backstab any of my friends.

She isn't really that nice in Japan, still can be pretty scary and mean. She's just portrayed as more shy and wanting friends over there. If I wasn't so tired I'd go into more detail.

Yeah, well don't worry about it. Anyways I'm going to sleep, gotta wake up at 10 to see a doctor. Good Night. :3

Yeah, right on that one. I guess most people here don't have Ashley set as their favorite, believe it or not. Just a few, I would have thought she'd have more fans around here, mostly on here but no. I mostly see people saying Ashley is their favorite on other sites, chats, etc.

I don't get the people here, maybe it's because most people here had Warioware before Ashley came along, because we all know she wasn't in the first Warioware game. Can you believe some people here think the only characters that should appear are the original cast? Like, they have something against Ashley.
People who aren't as big into WarioWare or only have their exposure to it through Ashley may say she's their favorite, and that's probably where you see that.

Personally speaking Ashley isn't my favorite. She's grown on me, but I find other characters more endearing than her. A lot of her appeal comes from Red who serves as a foil for her funny moments to come through. If it weren't for Red, she'd hardly be speaking and only really have two emotions - neutral or angry. Because she does have Red though, she does have some appeal for me and is more unique than characters like Young Cricket.

This is not me saying I don't like Ashley. This is me saying that I do like her, just not as much as other characters and wanted to explain my own point of view towards the situation.

Back